stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

2kQcifM.gif

Fuck pills. Sleeping pills never helped me, energy drinks dont work and when I took shitting pill instead of shitting I passed out on toilet because of pain and smashed my head on bidet.
Although I must say that waking up on a floor with water falling down on you it was fucking amazing feeling like "what the fuck happened, that's not waterfall and why are my pants off".

Fuck pills. Sleeping pills never helped me, energy drinks dont work and when I took shitting pill instead of shitting I passed out on toilet because of pain and smashed my head on bidet.
Although I must say that waking up on a floor with water falling down on you it was fucking amazing feeling like "what the fuck happened, that's not waterfall and why are my pants off".

:lol:

run 100 km per month -> fixed

Does running in WoW and CS count?

I actually do run around 100km monthly. Nope, just fills me with adrenaline and makes sleeping harded unless I tire myself to the point of feeling pain.

But when I ran only in CS it wasnt different. Filled with adrenaline AND hate. Now im only filled with hate when I run 10km and pokemonGO egg only gives me like 5km or some fags capture my gym 5 minutes after i leave

^One of the main reasons I stopped playing Pokemon was because I couldn't bike around. Such a shit game... And the trick to sleeping after playing games is to not do it like ½ hour previous to sleeping. Do something else before going to bed so you don't have this adrenaline and blue light (?) making you stay awake

1. Good, bikers are ruining my experiance with pokemon. I run, waste time, while some kids just bike around and get everything faster. It's not like i get any good egg dostance while running anyway. But the biggest cunts are retards in cars.

2. Oh man, you dont know how long salt and hate stays in my organism. Ruin my game at 4pm, I will be fuming till midnight at least.
Today I played Hearthstone arena. I had bad deck and yet I reached max wins (12) with it while having so many close games, but i was the better player (its rare that you can display your skill in HS though :( ).
But this one guy with his retarded deck. Basically it was "Play a card, that gives you a random card that gives you 3 random spells and one of these are another 3 spells, then one of these is "discover a random spell, it costs 2 less" and on and on and on, I couldnt do shit, couldnt play around anything. Ruined my whole day.