stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

Americans are perfect example of what happens when you breed far left and far right.
People who believe are free in a country that, at least in my opinion, is one of the least free first world countries.
People who believe their country is the greatest and yet they fail to have such silly thing as public healthcare available to everybody (I have my own opinion that some folks should not be allowed free healthcare, like junkies or what not, but whatever)
People who only see the tip of their nose and at the same time people who are offended for others (gotta love whites defending minorities when they dont want to be defended).

And again, that would be funny, but somehow this shithole has huge influence on the world because of internet. People read this bullshit, copy this bullshit and the plague of stupidity spreads and evolves to fit the enviroment - US has obsession with not wearing masks and ignoring the pandemy and polacks have obsession of hating homosexuals and making it the main point of presidential election ("Maybe the economy is in shambles, but at least faggots cant marry haha I win, christianity for the win).

Just end this fucking simulation or spawn me on another server because im nearly done lmao

Reactions: DarkGift and Belac
What in the fuck is going on with Poland? It's like a spin-off of US politics with deeper roots.

poland is the greatest crossover of communism and nazism. It takes worst things from the left and combines it with worst things from the right.

So basically we now just murdered our economy so lowlife scum can do nothing and get mad cash while I work my ass off to earn slightly more and at the same time we're making LGBT free zones and anyone that's not white is a threat to our independence. Also fuck science, because christian god has different opinions on some matters. Polan stronk, because in 15th-18th century we used to be pretty okay.
But those idiots have missed the time skip of 2 hundred years, where poland dissappeared from the map for 123 years, then appeared again to get gangraped from west and east.

And nobody learned from the mistakes of our ancestors, it's the same shit all over again.

END THIS SIMULATION I WANT OUT

I am still around guys, been dealing with some personal life issues, grandfather got cancer, lost my cat as well. Also in early 2019 my grandmother passed away. Been a depressing two years. I made a post about my grandmother on my Facebook as some of you may know.

Curious how Black Crime Matters saga will end.

With autopsy report and uncut footage it's clear that negro died because he overdosed, not because he was murdered. In a Rightful country policemen would be found not guilty and all rioters arrested and put in prison.
Here's hoping Trump gets second term and gives america what it deserves, a destruction.

I am still around guys, been dealing with some personal life issues, grandfather got cancer, lost my cat as well. Also in early 2019 my grandmother passed away. Been a depressing two years. I made a post about my grandmother on my Facebook as some of you may know.

Also I wonder if I could get my username changed on UM?

Glad to see you're still hanging in there Adam! Sorry to hear about your grandparents.

You can probably check the UM settings, or otherwise contact one of the UM admins to get it changed.

local politician comes to my door and asks me to sign a nomination form. i say no thank you

he responds with "oh, you dont vote"

oh i vote buddy, and if you think i wont vote against you out of spite youre in for a surprise.

canadians are nice to your face

Reactions: DarkGift
oh man adam is back.

adam im sorry i was mean to you all those years ago.

hope things are looking up for you, and hope the crown vic is still runnin lol