stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!

in the beginning I hated cabin fever... but then I realized what was all about, is a good flick :lol:

Karen: Bert, what the hell is that?
Bert: Huh? Oh, I'm gonna go shoot some squirrels.
Paul: Why would you wanna kill squirrels?
Bert: 'cause they're gay.
Karen: Bert, don't be a fucking retard.
Bert: I'm kidding. I don't care if they're gay or straight, I'll kill 'em either way

young people are stupid, that's all :lol:

I vaguely remember that, haven't seen the movie in ages though.
[useless information]Somehow reminded me of Hostel, don't know why. It still bothers me a LOT that it's filmed in Czech Republic (lulz I've been to the same torture museum yeeears ago) even though the story takes place in Slovakia.
Same with Eurotrip. The Amsterdam part is filmed in Prague, and the pictures you see when they arrive in Germany include a *Dutch* trafficsign or whatever it was.
Not everyone is as stupid as the average American. :mad: [/useless information]

Puked 5 hours straight last night because of an allergic reaction to a strain of weed. Was hallucinating, sweating and feinting a bit.

To say the least I'm done with pot, and my ulcers wont let me enjoy drinking anymore. I'm being forced to be straight edge lol.

Wtf glass boy? Drugs suck ass anyway.. too bad for the drinking :(

How's your growl doing?

Any news on the instrumental recordings?

Yeah I know, I'm high maintenance lol.

My growl hasn't been tested for awhile, BUT, I'm actually gonna be doing some vocals for a local band here soon. Gonna start recording this week.

I havent done much with guitar lately besides figure out the tabs for Iesous and Process of Disillumination, so if anybody needs a tab (GP5) hit me up.

Also, I cut my hair. I feel naked, and I look like shit. Here's a summary for those of you who feel like cutting off your long metal hair:

Pros:
-You might end up looking like shit.. but looking like shit is trve, grim and methul :headbang:
-The Bloodbath beanie will actually FIT your head!

Cons:
-You might end up looking like shit.. and not everyone likes that
-You can't headbang properly anymore
-You'll feel fucking naked
-You can't use Wella shampoo anymore :(