Stella Deus: The Gate of Eternity

Gilgamesh

New Metal Member
May 7, 2005
Arkansas
www.rpgfan.com
Well, Stella Deus is finally out. This game has been on my most wanted list for quite some time now. Overall, I've heard more good impressions of this game than bad ones. A few members on RPGFan imported it and said it was amazing, but some people bought it a few days ago and was sadly dissapointed.

The battle system is similar to Disgaea in a way. You can combo attack with another allie on the battle map. It also resembles Final Fantasy X in a way. You have a little section that shows the order of the characters and who is next to attack, just like in FFX.

Stella Deus is more similar to SRPGs such as FFT more than Nippon Icchi SRPGs, which were trash in my opinion. The game actually has 128-bit graphics and not ones that look like Playstation era RPGS heh. The Art for the game is just simply beatiful. You could just stare at the game for hours and be dazzled by the great art.

The soundtrack is done by the man behind FFT, Vagrant Story, and the up in coming Final Fantasy XII. Sadly, I forget the name.

Its personally my favorite SRPG ever.