Steven Slate Drums 4.0

Thomas, I'm unclear of the situation, email me at slate@stevenslate.com

There is a public beta update for those who would be so kind to try called 1.07 in your ACCOUNT. Please report any issues to support.

Cheers,
Steven

Steven, picked up SSD4 yesterday, love the sounds but the I/O Midi Mapping doesn't function correctly. Have posted about it in the bug section on your site but nobody has acknowledged it yet, no doubt y'all are hectic at the moment. Just thought you'd mebee pick it up here.

Basically, saving custom maps seems to work, you just can't import them back in. Nothing changes. Pretty big deal for me right now, I have a bunch of midi programmed to SD2 and I was hoping to get a corresponding map up and running asap.

Cheers.

The mapping seems to be fucked all round. I can't import midi maps I save, sometimes I change a note and that note vanishes from the map list. Weird shit.

Haha, don't take it out of context man. I'm not pissed off, I can either use Slate on this project or not, I don't care really. I'm just pointing out that the midi mapping is screwed. If you change the map, say to match Superior Drummer's layout, save it and try to reload it, you can't. Nothing will happen.

At this stage on the project I'm working on, that's a deal breaker. It is what it is though, buy early, deal with bugs.

Sorry you got butthurt by my post and the way I talk dude, but honestly, that's on you.

hey i had this too - i went into reaper/preferences//media/midi
midi octave name offset -1 octaves

hope that helps you -
proto

Can anyone tell me if any of the new snares are deep-sounding? I like SSD 3.5, but I started using other samples for snare that are deeper and lower-pitched instead of "cracky"

Haha, don't take it out of context man. I'm not pissed off, I can either use Slate on this project or not, I don't care really. I'm just pointing out that the midi mapping is screwed. If you change the map, say to match Superior Drummer's layout, save it and try to reload it, you can't. Nothing will happen.

At this stage on the project I'm working on, that's a deal breaker. It is what it is though, buy early, deal with bugs.

Sorry you got butthurt by my post and the way I talk dude, but honestly, that's on you.

Seriously?

slate. didnt realize the cross grade code was only good for one day until i got the email. if i cant buy it tomorrow am i shit out of luck?