Steven Slate Drums 4.0

Mosterbash go to the ORIGINAL receipt you got from Yellow Matter cart, and use the password from that and go to the link specified.. that'll get you a new password, and that'll work.

Cheers,

Steven

I've tried that for about a week now, Steven. When I enter my address and code that I received from the bill, the screen just reads still generating. It never generates.

Gnash, hit up support, that's really odd issue but we'll fix it.

TRIGGER "DELUXE" Expansion pack will be available sometime this quarter, and SSD4 Platinum users will get a significant discount.

Steven

Wait, so you're saying if you buy SSD4 Platinum now that you'll also have to pay to get the same samples in Trigger format?

I really now think that Trigger/SSD3.5 will have been my last Slate Digital purchases.

Jeff my brother, can I ask you exactly how you think businesses work? Magic fairies do the accounting, elves do the programming, spirits do the legal, Oprah Winfrey does the customer support... Cmon homie. The Deluxe Collection for TRIGGER took years to record and will take many man hours to convert to TCI properly. We have to keep the lights on here and can't just expect people to work for free.

So Jeff, if you want to convert the entire deluxe collection to TCI for TRIGGER, then we'll discuss giving it away to SSD4 users. Otherwise, cut me some slack. I'm not perfect, but one thing I pride myself on is being pretty fair with pricing, specials for loyal customers, and even exclusive specials for.. oh I dunno.. metal forum guys :)

Steven

Jeff my brother, can I ask you exactly how you think businesses work? Magic fairies do the accounting, elves do the programming, spirits do the legal, Oprah Winfrey does the customer support... Cmon homie. The Deluxe Collection for TRIGGER took years to record and will take many man hours to convert to TCI properly. We have to keep the lights on here and can't just expect people to work for free.

So Jeff, if you want to convert the entire deluxe collection to TCI for TRIGGER, then we'll discuss giving it away to SSD4 users. Otherwise, cut me some slack. I'm not perfect, but one thing I pride myself on is being pretty fair with pricing, specials for loyal customers, and even exclusive specials for.. oh I dunno.. metal forum guys :)

Steven

I want Slate Tape Now!

Steven

I should clarify a bit - I have no use for the full kits + cymbals so the only reason I'd be buying SSD4 would be for the TCI samples to load into TRIGGER, which is why I was hoping they'd be free. That said, it's not very hard to convert to MIDI and trigger off the SSD4 engine (which I'd likely do anyways) - now I'm just waiting to see if the TCI version of the new samples will be cheaper than just buying SSD4 on my upgrade discount, and hope that it doesn't require an upgrade from my existing version of Trigger (1.62 still reins king).

Trying to buy Platinum through the crossover from my EZDrummer purchase buuuuuut it says there aren't anymore coupons left. I wasn't aware that it was a limited offer, have I missed out? Cheers!

How long roughly does it take to receive a download link after purchasing?
I bought my upgrade online yesterday but haven't heard anything yet, or is it because there is nobody in the office to process orders on the weekend?

is there a way to redefine the output mappings in ssd4 to a new default map (like kick->st1, snares->st2, toms->st3, hihats->st4... etc), as it was possible with ssd 3.5 with the "make default" button.
Everytime i load up a new kit it sets the outputs to st1 on all instruments and my previous output definition gets overruled:(..
i´m using it on cubase 6.05 64bit

I think I saw mention of a fix for that coming fairly soon Exoslime. Hopefully for the midi mapping issues also.

Can I go pick up a copy of EZDrummer or something tomorrow and still receive the crossgrade discount? Or would I have had to owned it prior to the release of SSD4?