Steven Slate Drums 4.0

Hi guys, as long as your receipt is valid, we'll confirm it and you'll be fine. And we speak a bit of German here too :)

If your email isn't being recognized, support will help you out for sure at www.slatedigital.com/support

Cheers,
Steven

I just sent a screenshot of my toontrack account page with all of my purchases and I got the half off upgrade code within the hour.

Seriously an incredible deal, everyone should take him up on this.

Edit: The site is a little slow atm, probably because it's getting hammered with purchases/downloads so try and be patient.

My email isn't being recognised and all I can see is how much the discount is for. How much is an upgrade from SSD Plat to SSD4, including the discount? Although I'd love to get it, I don't think I can justify it right now.

So just got the email and I'm a little disappointed that I can't get a boxed version. :(

Shit even if they threw the whole thing on some burnable dvds and mailed those to me I would be happy.

Don't like buying large samples libraries as downloads (more than 5gb) even with my good bandwith.s

Boxed versions will be available via retailers very soon. We're tweaking the servers to increase download speeds. If your SSD 3.x email isn't being recognized, contact support.

Thanks,
Steven

Boxed versions will be available via retailers very soon. We're tweaking the servers to increase download speeds. If your SSD 3.x email isn't being recognized, contact support.

Thanks,
Steven

Hey Steven, contacted support a few hours ago about the wrong code being sent, don't know if it's a known problem or not?

Applied for a platinum upgrade code and only received an EX code and now can't apply for any more!

i own superior 2 so i would qualify for the crossgrade thing, this means i could get SSD4 for 149$ instead of 299$, is that right so far!?
i also got a 50$ coupon from steven some time ago because i own FG-X, TRIGGER and VCC, so at the end i could get SSD4 for 99$!!! :D

this maybe a stupid question but unfortunately i never did a crossgrade, so i am not sure how it works.
do i have to trade in superior drummer 2 or something like that!?

cheers
S.

Thanks,
Steven

As long as I can still get the discount I would be good with this...

I really don't want to pay $300 for slate 4 plat though just to get a box. :)

i also got a 50$ coupon from steven some time ago because i own FG-X, TRIGGER and VCC, so at the end i could get SSD4 for 99$!!! :D

Did you get this in a email or something? I own them all as well and i never got one. I own every single thing slate has released. SLATE!!! Hook me up brah.