Steven Slate Drums 4.0

darthjujuu, SSD is aimed more for programming drums and playing an electronic kit, while Trigger is aimed more at drum replacement/support

Steven, spill the beans, what is that good looking chap called "Tiger" on top of the "Fox"? Seems like a 2buss compressor! Is it?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bumping this thread to ask if there will be a version of trigger containing the new samples once they are out?

Bumping this thread to ask if there will be a version of trigger containing the new samples once they are out?

There will be. Trigger all current Slate samples + a couple of the Deluxe samples. There's no reason to think he won't update it to include these new samples. I'm guessing it just won't contain any of the new cymbals.

Hope there will be a light or Le Version like the EX, because for those people who don´t need lot´s of drums and have no Money for the Big Pack. But a new Player sounds great.

lol I'm prob the only one that's excited about the rap and electro samples. They're gonna sound insanely thick.

i'll post some of the electro demos and you may change your mind.. these ain't your grandmother's electronic kits!

2 Questions...

I bought Trigger Platinum not too long ago (of course not knowing about this!), and I'm just assuming there will be a deluxe version of Trigger?
If so, will it just be a small update fee or do us Platinum users have to pay for the whole shabam? Also, will the electronic samples I'm just now knowing about be in Trigger Deluxe?? :D

There will be a deluxe pack for TRIGGER.. it'll be sold as a standard expansion pack.