still life 5.1 release date: 31st march 2008...

ok so if I live in the U.S. and I just preordered it online from the Peaceville website, when should I be expecting it to arrive?

check my post.

$8.99 for the whole album.

you have to dl the amazon downloader app, but I've found it to be bloatware free. no hassles.

It says 'Album Only' next to The Moor and White Cluster but the rest of them you can buy and download. I think I'll just wait.

Anyways, anyone with a 5.1 system in their house or car give it a listen yet? How is it??

Id still liek to hear the *cough* in The Moor. While the music plays from the normal speakers, the cough comes out of one of the surround speakers and scares the shit out of the listener lolololol.

sorry if i missed it on this thread but is there samples of the remastered tracks? just out of curiosity, i'm kinda wondering if it's worth the money

Just saw dvd its really well done and compliments the music and story well, Travis Smiths imagery is very well utilized! also the live performance of 'Face of Melinda' is well shot and edited, really looking forward to RH dvd now!

I have never understood 5.1 that well. If i was to play the 5.1 mix on my dvd player coming out of my two denon speakers am i getting the full experience? Or do i need an extra two speakers with a centre speaker wired in to my amp also?