Stories from the Mosh Pit

HarmonyDies.... said:
At the Bloodletting Show (Gorgasm, Severed Savior, Spawn of Posession, and Pyaemia) I punched a girl in the boobs by accident.
Oh yeah, I done that, but not in a mosh ^_^ I can't remember exactly why but it probably involved a cigarette...

LOL @ not only this thread, but remembering the gang of Mexicans that tried to kill me that night. Funny stuff.

Addition to the War Ensemble mosh story. Nothing could ever even come close to when Slayer launched into that song at Wacken. 35,000 strong began moving as one. It was surreal.

:lol: Nice new signature npearce. What a buncha fookin' drunks!

I watched the singer from the Cult eat shit jumping off a stage monitor in the middle of a song once, that was pretty cool cuz everyone cheered for him and he took a little bow.

I was at the recent Dimmu Borgir/Nevermore/Children of Bodom/Hypocrisy show and there was this kid in a Children of Bodom shirt going insane. He was stomping around, yelling, screaming, dancing, fondling himself, and he wasn't even in the pit. I look around at the people around me to see if they notice this, and surprisingly enough they're all watching him instead of the band.

So the guy decides to try his luck in the pit, and we sort of push him in. He goes in for maybe 3 minutes, comes running out to his friends and yells "A GIRL!!! A GIRL FUCKING HIT ME!!! IN THE MOUTH!! HOLY SHIT MY LIP HIS BLEEDING!!!"

His friend looks at him and says "GO HIT HER BACK, MOTHERFUCKER!!!" and pushes him back in.

And I've gotta say, that was one of the most entertaining things I've ever seen at a concert.

npearce said:
I saw a retarded guy try to get in on the moshing. Luckily the pit realized he wasn't quite right in the head, and they took it easy on him.
...and somehow it never seems quite fair to gently lift a paraplegic out from their wheelchair and then abruptly throw them into the middle of the "War Ensemble" pit. People might trip over.

achtung.jpg

Whoops.