Story behind your username

There is an epic story behind mine, but i cant possibly share it with you guys. Joining way back in 2004 (HOLY SHIT THATS OVER HALF A DECADE AGO!) i managed to snap it up. I was thinking of changing it to a capital K in order to reflect a greater degree of power and stature in my postings. What do you think?

usually my nickname is Endprodukt. But I was drunk when I registered on this forum. that's why it's Emdprodukt now. That is not a joke. I have this nickname like... always. Was talking to a good friend about the mass-production of sausage

Nah Kev, the lower-case uniformity of your name gives me comfort and helps me sleep at night, keep it :D

And Olli, that's fucking incredible dude :lol::headbang: (both the drunken typo, and the fact that your nickname came about talking about the "end product" of sausage making, wtf :lol::lol: )

In high school my best friend was Chris, we were same height, dressed the same, both had glasses and dark hair, etc. One day his grandmother took a whole roll of film of me, thinking it was him and his mother had a field day with it. Said we were so much alike you could interchange us, swap parts around and call us "Chrisell and Russtopher" instead of "Christopher and Russell".

"Chrisell", being one of the worst nicknames in the history of nicknames, lasted all of 20 seconds, but "Russtopher" stuck and it's been my nick since 1992 and online handle since around 1997 or so.

And now you know.... the rest of the story.

it was a long time ago.
When I didn't know anything about formatting and setting up a pc properly (it was till 94) I had a problem with windows 95, so my buddy formatted the hard drive and asked me how we should call my hard disk.
Since my nick name is Mao he said "Hey you're called Mao, your bro is Kevin and you both use it, why not calling kevinmao... nah is too long and sucks.... hey kaomao sounds perfect" yeah kao derives from kevin and mao is my nickname (My name's Maurizio)
So basically this friend of mine invented the nickname.
It's my online nickname since 1994

Mago - drunk pronunciation of Marco, at least in german,so its more like "Ma-go". came up with 13 or so.
later found out that it means "magician" in latin i think...i dont give a fuck anyway :D

long time ago..back in ´93/94
the name of my fav. player in the sega genesis (megadrive) game Mutant League Football Football was "Exorcist", also at this time i really like "the Exorcist" Movie, and a little bit latter i became obsessed with everything that has to do with "the Excorist"
One of my favourite bands at that time was the german punk band "SLIME",

I took some of both and made this nickname out of it.
i havnt listened to slime many years now, nor i havent watched the movie "exorcist" many years too, but i still like my nickname

for highscores i often used EXO only because often it was limited to 3 or 4 characters ;)

my name is Julian, and one time this british kid called me juju at the end of an unintelligibly thick british accented statement ("blabalbalablabalabalbablabla JEWW JEWW") and thus juju stuck amongst my comrades when in a casual setting. darth, is simply the proper title of a sith lord.

my name is Rob and i used to be in a rubbish band called From The Deep. i made my email with it etc etc etc etc and i wish my band was called something better because robfromthedeep is gay :(

I tried all sorts of "cool" names back in 1997 when I started to play Diablo online. Every single one of them was reserved, so I said to hell with it and let's combine my hometown and my then-favourite movie.

Tornio + Jaws

Since then, I have seen many funny derivations/typos of it: Torn In Yo Jaws, Torn I/O Jaws, Torinojaws, Tron In Jaws :erk:

I just thought itd be funny to have my name be everybody. lol.

I used it like 4 years ago when I started my FFR account...:p

I was going for something like "this username is unavailable", but obviously it was too long, so I just shortened it to Unavailable, and then later realized it kinda sounds like a lame attempt to brag about having a girlfriend or something...