Story behind your username

well i was just an evil black metal kid who wanted something really evil
abigor731 has always been my nickname in the internet

abigor is a really cool band, and it also sounds like a typical evil fantasy game character name
and well, i just needed a number, and i was currently watching a chinese prapaganda film about some japanese who are comitting atrocities during WW2, it was called "unit 731 - the troop of death" or something
i know its a bit of a poser name, but who cares, it could have been worse, like "evilsatandude666" or something

i thought your name was cryptopsy related >:{

Sptz is diminutive of Spetsnaz (Russian Special Ops), started using it when I was like 14 or so because it was "cool" lol..

Here's a shot of Spetsnaz's training:

b0113.jpg

lol

My last name is Cauthen which came from the name of Cold Thorn. The first online sight that had a membership already had a coldthorn so I just dropped the o in thorn and have been using it for all my membership sites since.

For the longest time I posted here as "OzNimbus"... it was originally a name of a Wizard character a buddy of mine came up with while under the influence of LSD. I thought it sounded cool & stole it.

Not that I'm very prolific here (at least not in terms of posting) but my name is an acronym version of the alliterated name I came up with after being put on the spot on my friends local metal radio show to come up with some kind of name for myself. I couldn't think of anything actually cool so I just went down the dumb route and ended up with: 'Nathan Nightmare of the Never-Ending Nocturnal Nastiness' (my first name is obviously Nathan).
Not surprisingly the full name never got used on air (just got called 'Nathan Nightmare') but when I signed up for a few metal related forums I acronym-ised the long winded version for my own amusement.

my nickname since i was kid.
..it doesn´t mean what u might think but i don´t know a proper translation..it´s something like a honey pot ..suggesting something fat.
the funny thing is i was never fat and i can´t really explain as to why i was called that...it stayed.
eventually i´m becoming my nickname :)