Story behind your username

The only nickname I've ever had. When I played football (or "handegg") i was 5'8" and 225lbs. With my equipment on everyone called me jet dry because I looked like a dishwasher.

Our class in lower secondary went to a field trip to Poland. We visited a museum (I think, can't remember) and there was this woman showing us around who spoke really bad English. Thus, the king sounded like ze kink, and I started using it some time later.

I like Mike Patton... to the point that I'm a freak about it. When I started doing the whole interweb thing I used "pattonfreak" but that account got banned... So I went with pattonfreak1. The GIGAWATT part is my one man project... I wish I could get rid of that part and just keep it pattonfreak1.

I'll beat Joey's in interestingness...(if that word even exists..)

...My surname.

Force is derived from my last name Forcina. 666 is well....kinda lame actually, huh

Dad was on tour with a canadian orchestra (as a timpani player). He lifted the timpani up by himself in the truck by himself and the conductor said... "You're like an Animal". Now it happened he got a Animal puppet later on that tour that he was officially baptized as Animal. At first they called me Baby Animal, but then I got bigger, started drumming, and his friends started to call me Funky Animal.....

well i was just an evil black metal kid who wanted something really evil
abigor731 has always been my nickname in the internet

abigor is a really cool band, and it also sounds like a typical evil fantasy game character name
and well, i just needed a number, and i was currently watching a chinese prapaganda film about some japanese who are comitting atrocities during WW2, it was called "unit 731 - the troop of death" or something
i know its a bit of a poser name, but who cares, it could have been worse, like "evilsatandude666" or something