story game

so the pelican said "i don't want you to shake the earth, i just want some birdseed. but if you can give me birdseed by shaking the earth, then.." and the squirrel shook the earth, and there was birdseed.

And then I asked Mr. Pelican if he had any power to shake my weenie and make me happy, and he replied...

"You've been hanging around with UndoControl too much", and then pissed over plintus. Then he went wandering through the forest until he arrived to a small airport, where he took a plane to...

Los Angeles for IN FLAMES show...

kvitki.jpg

And there he met...

...Winnie Pooh who was sleeping on grass just behind In Flames stage, as they started their show playing Bullet Ride...

winnie-the-pooh-sleeping-4004421.jpg

...as Winnie Pooh started listening to the music he felt so shocked that he...

...and little Winnie died, making the world a safer place. After the show, our little wanderer ran out the front doors and hijacked the In Flames tour bus and went to....

...Elijah looked at the man again and it seemed to him that his voice is a bit strange. "I...", he started, but then he stared in disbelief as the man took off his hat, removed his beard and moustache and fake nose. "Klotilde", he gasped, "is that really you?"...

"Yes!" Klotilde shrieked excitedly. "I can't believe it! Here of all places! You evil mammal, you never answered my letters!"
Elijah was confused. "I never got any letters," he explained.
But Klotilde wasn't listening anymore, she'd thrown herself at Elijah and as she sat in his lap, she lustily whispered,...

But what Klotilde didn't know is that three years ago Elijah ran across a geeky house-made radioactive project in Germany. He was curious enough to get in the way of a few thousand gamma rays when the thing exploded and so he was energized with brand-new gayish power-metal abilities. Then, when Klotilde tried to get a grip of him, Elijah pulled out his Stratocaster and played Kai Hansen-style riffs until Klotilde's body melted down and she was left a bloody AIDS-y heap of pulp.

Then the guy from Ayreon decided to include him in his latest project.

After that, it was fame, money and women for our hero until one tragic day. That morning a sinister figure was standing at his doorstep all dressed in black.
-Take me to Jabba the Hut, said the stranger.
-What the hell are ya talking about ya freak?, answered Elijah.
-I'm sorry, I got into character. I'm Mark Hamill and I have news for you little man. I am not your father, I'm your twin brother.

Elijah lost consciousness and woke to the sight of...

little aliens fumbling with his insides.

then he woke up from this dream and saw..