story game

UndoControl said:
Anyway, and since you're coming back to this thread so much, why not contribute some more to the story? ;)

Right :

and then he dropped on the ground and started suffering some sort of seizure. "What the hell is that?" asked Rampy. Siren answered "Long ago, mardy's family was murdered by a group of violent Koalas who called themselves "the peanut shells" and he remained marked for life." "Oh, great" said rahvin "what are we gonna do with him?". Rampy, concerned, suggested :

"Why don't we leave him here? No, seriously," he said, looking at people's :Smug: faces, "i think it would be better for him not to suffer what we're going to suffer while trying to find that goddamn aluminium plate."

"What do you want to find it for anyway?" Undo asked Siren, suddenly realizing he should have asked this before embarking on such a dangerous quest with his old friend Rampy...

"Well, because the holy aluminium plate makes all food on top of it extradelicious, duh!", said marduk.

So everyone shrugged and started a long, boring walk through 6 rivers of peanut and sugar...

...with the occasional extreme desire of any of them to eat sugar (which usually got whoever ate it hyperactive). Less than halfway through they all were fed up with the landscape and with mardy, who had been alternating between singing "we're off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of Oz!" and asking "are we there yet?" all along. After they crossed the last river they saw what looked like an entrance to a cave. "Look!" Siren exclaimed. "The first of the nine caves of chaos! I wonder if there's any water down there..." So...

she raced down the cave, disappearing form the others' sight. Undie, concerned, grabbed one of many of Yoda's ears and lit it aflame, thus creating a long-lasting torch, and walked into the cave. Master rahvin, then looked to the rest of the crew and said :

"Need help? If not, don't bother telling us next time." rahvin, calmly responded : "I DO need help you see, my cock is so big, I cannot hold it by myself. So if anyone could please help me share the load?" :D Then, from out of nowhere, plintus arrived and proudly said :

played a joke on him and bathed him with a long-lasting shower of glowing amber pee.

"So, why do they call these the caves of chaos anyway?", asked marduk. Just as he finished his question a shadow formed at the depths of the cave, and it took the shape of...

Nick was there too? Oh, well, he must have suddenly taken come into existence from the air around them.

--

...that what his family had been trying to tell him for years was actually true. So he had viciously slaughtered his cousin in a fit of rage while his cousin, and not Nick, had been right...

So they all went into the cave after Undo, who had caught up with Siren, who was crying (quite noisily) in a corner because she hadn't found any water. "Don't worry," Undo was telling her, "i'm sure we can take over Poseiadelphos's world after we find this plate thing. Then you'll have all the water you'll ever need." This did a bit to reassure Siren, but then marduk, who had returned from his being-mauled-by-bears, interrupted them saying something about the shadow of the elves:

"They just told me the exit: we have to go straight to the second cave, turn left at the statue of Michael Jackson, climb the stairs at the end of the third, turn right, then left, then left, then down in the sixth cave til we reach a small shadow-elf bar, then right at the entrance of the eight bypassing the seventh, then right, left, left, right, down, right, left, down again, up, right and we're out. Pretty nice fellas, these shadowy elves."

So they decided to trust marduk's memory and started walking into the big labyrinth of the caves of chaos...

...she took a deep dive. They all stared down at the lava in horror, and suddenly a strange misty figure came out from the exact spot where Siren melted down in screaming agony. After a few seconds the figure took form and they all realized it actually was the ghost of Siren.

"My, my", she said, "Silly me, that wasn't water, it was lava. Oh well, I'll have to wait til we get the holy aluminium plate so I can make a wish and materialize again. So, what are we waiting for? I need a new, prettier and skinnier body! Come on, let's go!"

So off they went, back to the horrible statue and this time left, following mardy's (often incorrect) instructions and being more careful than Siren had been, until they were out. They looked around and saw they were still in the swamp (which seemed to cover the whole planet). A sign was in front of them, and it read: "If you want to find the holy aluminium plate,....

"... you'll have to tame the Killer Rabbit. He's right behind you, by the way."

But when they quickly turned around they saw another sign: "Ha-ha! You fell for it, suckers!"

And just below it was another sign:

"No, but now seriously, he's right at the end of the little stream that leads into the Castle of Aaaaaaaaaarrrrggggggghhh!!111 Just follow it til you find a big, hairy, angry rabbit with razor-sharp teeth and a big club. Good luck. You're gonna need it."

So off they went following the little stream...

posts like Nitronium Blood's. So off they went following the stream, while hearing siren's whining about the water and that now they finally found it she couldn't actually take a dive. Undo was about to start swearing at her, when suddenly..

A shadowy figure rose up from the river. "Thank you for using your powers to free me from that ultra-absorbent prison. How may I be of service?" Master Rahvin pulled his sword, but the figure chuckled, "Nay, you cannot harm me with that weapon. Besides, your THAC0 is too high, you'd never hit me." To which the one known as underwear responded...