Story

wow. I used to think that this was a friendly board... But apparently nobody respects this girl because of the music she likes or the way she looks. Some of you who claim she is a child should really grow up and be more tolerant.

I'm still pretty new to this board and I've found it most friendly. Read her posts too, she isn't too tolerant or friendly either. If she was she would say.. 'Ahhhh you're all right. I got owned. Loads.'

Wow you guys must be really pathetic and have nothing better to do.

BTW you guys gave me a great laugh thanks ahahahahaha!

I guess you have nothing better to do, than to express your 'individuality', and put pounds of that ridiculous white make up on. I mean, hat really has to take time. Interesting how you still have time to read this....
I had a great laugh reading your journal too. You really have nothing else to do, but to pull out shitty 'dark' poetry out of your ass, do you?

LMAO btw I am not Goth Dark in nature and apperance but, um...Goths died a long time ago. So your not makeing fun of a "Goth"

Come on just say it.... I'm not a goth, but I wear black clothing, worship satan (read 'myslef') and paint my face white..... (And I don't mean to be setreotypal here...not at all)
Give me a brake, go sleep in a casket listening to evil slipfag music.

I hate Emo I also hate "hard core" metal you know the shit that I have to listen to at work that is "hard core" in sound but, with the pussy ass lyerics to go with?...and Gavin you are a child your self you were born in 87 I was born in 84 I know not much of a diffrance but, talk about the pot calling the kettel black.

Oh so the music you listen to is Metal right?? Let me take you to the next show I'm going to, I'll show you what Real Metal Music is.

I Don't think it's about age age. It's beeing mature enough, to make decisions, that will make your life easier?? Aren't you 20 and already divorced?? That shows a lot of maturity right there... (not to be judgemental or anything...)

Ahahahaha no. I am not hurt nor emotional over comments people I barely know are saying about me. It take much more to make me cry girl and I have cryied little in my life over stupid shit like this.

If you don't care that people say all of this 'shit' about you, then why do you even bother reading this thread, let alone respond to it???

I think I've said enough. So please take a hint and.....

GET OUT!!!

Raistlin1980 said:
wow. I used to think that this was a friendly board... But apparently nobody respects this girl because of the music she likes or the way she looks. Some of you who claim she is a child should really grow up and be more tolerant.

I don't tolerate stupidity, is that a bad thing???

leprosy said:
I guess you have nothing better to do, than to express your 'individuality', and put pounds of that ridiculous white make up on. That really has to take time.
I had a great laugh reading your journal too. You really have nothing to do, do you?

Come on just say it.... I'm not a goth, but I wear black clothing, worship satan (read 'myslef) and paint my face white..... (And I don't mean to be setreotypal here...not at all)
Give me a brake, go sleep in a cascet listening to evil slipfag music.

Oh so the music you listen to is Pure Metal right?? Let me take you to the next show I'm going to, I'll show you what Metal Music is.
It's not the age thing. It's beeing mature enough to make decisions, that won't make your life so hard?? Aren't you 20 and already divorced?? that showes a lot of maturity right there... (not to be judgemental or anything...)

If it don't care that people say all of this 'shit' about you, then why do you even bother reading this thread, let alone respond to it???

GET OUT!!!

If you weren't doing my bitch, i'd totally marry you :lol:

Satanic_Queen_666 said:
Ahahahaha no. I am not hurt nor emotional over comments people I barely know are saying about me. It take much more to make me cry girl and I have cryied little in my life over stupid shit like this.

Write a song about it.
Wait, wait......don't tell me.......you write poetry right?

Emo-slipgoths bleeding incence fest

Dark is the night
Full moon upright
I'm not worthy
Of immortal delight
Satan's my dad
Shadow made me numb
And don't call me goth
Or I'll run home to mum​

Raistlin1980 said:

No, we don't respect her because she's a fucking moron.

Heavenscent said:
Write a song about it.
Wait, wait......don't tell me.......you write poetry right?

Emo-slipgoths bleeding incence fest

Dark is the night
Full moon upright
I'm not worthy
Of immortal delight
Satan's my dad
Shadow made me numb
And don't call me goth
Or I'll run home to mum

Satanic_Queen_666 said:
I am the Fiend fo the night
Death is to me a beautiful sight
Bloody hands
Bloody mouth
Dripps down my chin
I fucking live in sin
November 18, 2003, 6:26 am

gay_satan%20copy.jpg

leprosy said:
I guess you have nothing better to do, than to express your 'individuality', and put pounds of that ridiculous white make up on. I mean, hat really has to take time. Interesting how you still have time to read this....
I had a great laugh reading your journal too. You really have nothing else to do, but to pull out shitty 'dark' poetry out of your ass, do you?

Come on just say it.... I'm not a goth, but I wear black clothing, worship satan (read 'myslef') and paint my face white..... (And I don't mean to be setreotypal here...not at all)
Give me a brake, go sleep in a casket listening to evil slipfag music.

Oh so the music you listen to is Metal right?? Let me take you to the next show I'm going to, I'll show you what Real Metal Music is.

I Don't think it's about age age. It's beeing mature enough, to make decisions, that will make your life easier?? Aren't you 20 and already divorced?? That shows a lot of maturity right there... (not to be judgemental or anything...)

If you don't care that people say all of this 'shit' about you, then why do you even bother reading this thread, let alone respond to it???

GET OUT!!!

Although this thread was funny that post was fucking lame.