Strato coming back to NYC

Sure looks that way. Really surprised but totally pleased. Will be good to see them back in NYC. Guess the USA didn't really suck all that bad, lol. :lol: Or maybe they just liked Coyote Ugly's :loco:

Very suprising, especially after what I was told. But if Tolkki feels the way he does I will just stay away. I don't have time for egos. Working with people who have no egos is very refreshing.

So, Strato actually came back and kicked again some rear ends for good :heh:

Great interview with Timo T. AMBR, :headbang: He seems so relaxed and happy to get to tour and play over places again. The happiness in their playing was so obvious at Myötätuuli rock in June already. I'm sure the new record will be the return of the good old Strato in a new shiny suit.

Btw. After reading the interview I'm convinced that I must apply a patent for the cuckoo therapy in the cottage by the river :lol:

Hey, St. E!!! Great to hear from you again. Will have to send a nice long email. Glad you liked the interview. Was really enjoyable to do. Timo seemed in great spirits.

Cuckoo Therapy should be a patented Finnish commodity. Very successful. Can be enhanced by a little liquid refreshment and perhaps some John Two-Hawks in the background. ;)