Studio-log

We are making progress! I assume that may be hard to believe given the silence from the band on this board, but please interpret it as we are working hard to bring you the good stuff.
Kyrt and Johan have finished all the major parts of all songs and have started to work on the leads. Tommy continues to struggle with an uncooperative voice which slows him down, but I assure you that whatever ends up on tape is top-notch.

Now for something new, which feels pretty cool;
-next week we will be shooting a video, which is a first for the band. More updates on the video, producer, production site etc as we get closer. Hopefully we will be able to show some photos from the sessions as well which ought to be cool.
I think it's going to be great and we will probably be releasing the vid before the album is released, but obviously sometime after the mixing/mastering is done.

Catch ya later!

Awesome news on the video-part, still sad news regarding Tommy.
I really hope his voice recovers soon so he can bring his A-game to the table. I'd rather wait a few more extra weeks with an awesome Tommy than having the album early and always wondering what it would sound like with a healthy Tommy.

Keep making progress, we know you guys are working hard to make this a fantastic album..!

Sorry to hear that Tommy's throat's still feeling bad. It just hit me now, but the same thing happened to James LaBrie when he was recording Dream Theater's fourth album! I encourage you guys to wait it out.. But even if you choose to go ahead with it, I'm sure it will sound great! Falling Into Infinity was actually a great album, but I'm sure you guys can easily surpass it even under current circumstances! Best of luck to you all

People of metal-world, lay your worries aside! :p

On a serious note let me assure you that every note that has been recorded so far is 100% perfect as far as the vocals go. It simply is one steelbath of a task to get the sweet notes to come through.

Believe me as I and the others stake our musical integrity on it -this is high Q stuff.

Still, I am sure he feels encourage knowing that you guys are backing him up and you should know that thinking of all the people who are awaiting the album makes it easier to go through this hell of making it.

So in other words -all will be well, but thanks for sticking in there!

Thanx for the note Andy, we do have great trust in you capabilities and we're sure you're going to bring us a fine product. :)

HAHAHAHAHAHA nice one XD

excellent news, will we be able to find the studio report online anywhere?

Well, I am sure someone could scan it but it will be in Finnish I guess so it will be up to someone at the board here or elsewhere to do the translation.

Plus, I guess it will be while until it is printed.

Well, I am sure someone could scan it but it will be in Finnish I guess so it will be up to someone at the board here or elsewhere to do the translation.

Plus, I guess it will be while until it is printed.

no worry, we have the "awesome" google-translation :D

I'm (seventh) wondering when the Inferno M. will publish that report..... no sign of life yet..... :)

The last Inferno issue was published 21st of May, and it comes out ten times a year, so I think we will be forced to wait atleast a month for that report.

no worry, we have the "awesome" google-translation
Yes, it works especially well in Finnish :D

The last Inferno issue was published 21st of May, and it comes out ten times a year, so I think we will be forced to wait atleast a month for that report.

Yes, it works especially well in Finnish :D

oh, that's a shame! :cry: