Studio-log

I am still in a comatose state when I am trying to imagine how awesome this concept is believed to be. And of course the awesome solos make it even more awesome!

That was awesome...... man I can't stop watching it! :D

Makes me wonder how many times I'm gonna listen to the album over again when I buy it... With Mercy Falls, it was basically playing nonstop for two months.

Have a good trip home, Uruguay! :loco: Though I'll cheer for you guys when you're playing for the third/fourth place.
A deserved 3-2 win for the Netherlands, though not a great game. What a goal by van Bronkhorst, though! :D

Congratulations on your win Cello! I hope you guys win the World Cup, you've been so close so many times that you deserve it!

And regarding the new update: I want the album now!:yow:

I'm dancing on the clouds.....this solo is electrifying...........please play this in Atlanta, I didn't get to get any gold badges, and no sight of them on Ebay :(. There is no doubt this album will be better than MF, I can't take it anymore! Ok, I'm annointing SW the greatest band on the face of the earth. :)

Great "teaser", Johan.. Can't wait for the rest of this instrumental part... because it is not over, is it ? When you stopped (sigh... ), it was just becoming really magnificent... I love those more or less classical influences in some of your solo parts. :worship: Thank you ! Marc

I'm a bit worried; is everybody doing ok in SW-camp?

How are things progressing the last couple of weeks; is everything still going according to plan?

No need to be worried Kazar :)
Some of the guys in the band (including me :D ) have started their vacations now and currently im in the upper north of sweden, enjoying low temperature and heavy rain :bah:
Next week, im meting up Johan in Denmark to see Toto.
After that, its time to finish up in the studio..

Johan has about one day of guitarwork left to do, and about the same for me in keyboardland.
Tommy is working on the choirs and what i've heard so far is simply amazing!

Im sure you all are going to love this album!

About the mixing and mastering,
Most of us needed a little more studiotime than we first thought, so the mixing will take place in the middle of august.

Now, time for a couple of cold one's.. cheers! :D

Hi everyone! I am still recording some of the lead stuff on "the long one" and once that is done I will continue with the choirs again!

over the last couple of weeks I have spent some time together with our artwork-designer working on some stuff for the cover/booklet!
I think it looks awesome and I hope you will like it!
Thank you all for hangin in there!

Peace out...

/T

Good to hear everything's alright, Kyrt.
After all the work that's been done so far you all deserve a nice vacation, that's for sure - enjoy your time with the family (and the cold ones as well)!

Good luck Tommy, in the next couple of days - I hope you regained all your vocal-strength.
It's fantastic to read that the choirs get a lot of attention again - the choirs and background singing (there's always a lot going on) are definitely fundamental to the SW-sound.

Good to hear everything's alright, Kyrt.
After all the work that's been done so far you all deserve a nice vacation, that's for sure - enjoy your time with the family (and the cold ones as well)!

Good luck Tommy, in the next couple of days - I hope you regained all your vocal-strength.
It's fantastic to read that the choirs get a lot of attention again - the choirs and background singing (there's always a lot going on) are definitely fundamental to the SW-sound.

+1 on all of the above!

Hi everyone! I am still recording some of the lead stuff on "the long one" and once that is done I will continue with the choirs again!

over the last couple of weeks I have spent some time together with our artwork-designer working on some stuff for the cover/booklet!
I think it looks awesome and I hope you will like it!
Thank you all for hangin in there!

Peace out...

/T

I am exite :3

Thanks for the update :D

Amazing!
Awesome melodies indeed.
I sense a huge bombastic piece coming up after the bass-part in 'the Africa-song'.
The keyboard-solo in 'the long one' is absolutely mindblowing; great stuff.

Andreas, can you give a hint if the "cycles / passage of time-theme" and the "Waiting in the Wings-reference" (page 6) is in the right direction.... or was I way off?