studio-pics-my new small studio in the build.....not finished yet

LSD-Studio

HCAF crusher
Jul 2, 2006
Germany
www.lsd-tonstudio.de
k, some requested pics of the studio I'm building atm..
these aren't the best ones and it's hard to see much on them, but here you go.

so you have a ruff idea: the total size of the main studiorooms is 7x14m (inner walls).
it's devided into 7x5,3m controlroom, a 40sqm liveroom and a 4,..x3m isobooth (iso inner measures about 2,4x4m).
some angled sheetrock+wood-stuff will be added to the controlrooms upper corners (pretty big asymmetrical things actually).

Wall.jpg

Booth1.jpg

boothfloor.jpg

BoothFrames.jpg

Between.jpg

wall3.jpg

wall2.jpg

viewcontrolroom-booth.jpg

liveroom2.jpg

Liveroom1.jpg

controlroom.jpg

thanks, not much time left though, gotta be finished (at least so I can start working) in 2 weeks....
but on the other hand from "nothing 'cept 4 walls" (actually I even had to tear down an old wall as well) to this state it took only about 4-6 weeks...

;)

thanks, not much time left though, gotta be finished (at least so I can start working) in 2 weeks....
but on the other hand from "nothing 'cept 4 walls" (actually I even had to tear down an old wall as well) to this state it took only about 4-6 weeks...

;)

It pretty much gets easier from where you're now :) At least I like the finishing a hell lot more than the raw construction, paneling etc.

It pretty much gets easier from where you're now :) At least I like the finishing a hell lot more than the raw construction, paneling etc.

yeah, it's pretty much only painting left...
then putting lamps and acoustical treatment on the walls etc and I'm ready to go....(k, some furniture would be nice ;)
should be possible within 2 weeks.

I remember a few years back working on a project & the band slept on the control room floor. The morning of day 4, I walked in and actually gagged from the stench. Nothing quite like the smell of 4 dudes in an airtight room for 4 days to start the morning.

The stuff we go through to make records.....

So, Gavin - you're being serious about LSD Studios?
If so - I bet y'all are excited! I know that I would be!
Good luck with all of that.

Scott