studio-pics-my new small studio in the build.....not finished yet

Hey, how far is it to the sea from the studio? ;)
Actually a few mates and me were planning to rent an Audi A6 (one of them won a voucher for 3 days with it) and make it to the shore to get drunk and stuff, so perhaps I´ll come over for a few blondes...:D

Seb

Hey, how far is it to the sea from the studio? ;)
Actually a few mates and me were planning to rent an Audi A6 (one of them won a voucher for 3 days with it) and make it to the shore to get drunk and stuff, so perhaps I´ll come over for a few blondes...:D

Seb

about 3-5 km to Travemünde (sea), about 300m to the Trave (River), 300m to the other side is the forest.....

yep, building a studio is only for the mentally deranged!

no logical thinking human being would be stupid enough to shell out everything it's got and thousand times more just to rely on the poorest people in the society (musicians) to pay their rent....

but I couldn't to this job if I'd be half normalled (lol ;) )

Is it me or is real estate property really cheap in germany? For that stuff we'd pay like a million here in Holland

Is it me or is real estate property really cheap in germany? For that stuff we'd pay like a million here in Holland

got it pretty cheap cause it was pretty wrecked, had/have to do alot of repair-work (fixing roof, wet walls etc in the main-house)..
still it means that it has got to work out or I'm fucked for my entire life ;)
mentally deranged as I said ;)

OZ: yep, but the apartements won't be totally finished till then, so i's pretty much sleeping on the floor...anyway, you're more than welcome! (never had canadian beer ;) )

could try to make a walkthru-video tomorrow...

You're German - where the hell are your Gartenzwerge???

But seriously, looks like it'll turn out very nicely!

I'll be in Elmshorn for a month next summer... might have to take a train over and check things out :).

I'll be in Elmshorn for a month next summer... might have to take a train over and check things out :).

cool, Elmshorn is just like 30-40mins with the car, come over dude!

(and feel free to bring the Gartenzwerge ;) )

What the hell are you doing there!? The place is the pits, that's why I am asking (I live close by, in Hamburg) ...

That's where my high school has been doing their German exchange program through for the past 15 years or so, actually - dieser Platz ist Scheiße? :ill:

Well, for an exchange program it is probably quite okay, because it's very close to Hamburg (Germany's second biggest city - and probably the best place to live in Germany if you like citylife). I just wouldn't want to live in Elmshorn permanently ...

Well, for an exchange program it is probably quite okay, because it's very close to Hamburg (Germany's second biggest city - and probably the best place to live in Germany if you like citylife). I just wouldn't want to live in Elmshorn permanently ...

Ah yeah, with the Fischköpfe and all. We tend to travel all around, thought - I know we spend a week or so in Hamburg, usually head over to Berlin for a week, München for few days, etc.

Plus, I made one of the girls last year promise to take me to Bang-Your-Head 2008. :headbang: