studio update

Dreaming... I totally agree with you. I have the exact same viewpoint. I just didnt feel like sharing it cause i dont think this is the best place for politics. I just wanted to let you know you are not the only one who feels that way.

PS - im so psyched for the new CD! Will be best cd of the year, period.

Soul of Ice said:
Dreaming... I totally agree with you. I have the exact same viewpoint. I just didnt feel like sharing it cause i dont think this is the best place for politics. I just wanted to let you know you are not the only one who feels that way.

PS - im so psyched for the new CD! Will be best cd of the year, period.

Thanks Soul

I just have grown tired of the bs that is being slung all over and had to offer my 2 cents.

Dreaming... I agree *too* (in side joke w/FA).

However, When Saddam is "removed from office" ;) there will not be another dictator. Because the regime will not dear face the rest of the world after we expose the gas factories, underground tunnels, and lets not forget the weapons of mass distruction!

I agree that EoR will be awesome.

Watch the cd be about anti war and that all every one in here is talking any mot. lol

Dreaming,
That was an excellant post. Hopefully WD will see it and change his mind and not follow the Hollywood Elite, and the Dixie Chicks.

Saddam Hussein, the real enemy of reality.
God bless America and God bless George Bush

huh
deliver us from stupidity
Bush:"Do not destroy oil wells"
may the souls of those who will soon be gone rest in peace,and may our sins be forgiven.
well you know nothing lasts forever,what goes up..goes down.
let's hope the next world leaders will be less greedy and immoral than those.
the system,the world is falling

irida,long time no talk.how u doin'?
tee,whatsup,impressive pic,you're getting prettier like a rose blooming in this world of shit
DL

vroum said:
huh
deliver us from stupidity
Bush:"Do not destroy oil wells"
DL

There to then Bush wanting to save oil. However, I can see why you would think different though. To understand clearly what Bush mean,one would apperently have to think out side "the box", so to speak. If they distroy not only will it make it even harder not to prevent harm to the citizens of Iraq, but when the war is over what will Iraq have to profit from. The country will have no way to make income for their-selves. Bush is not being selfish, he is doing his job. A job we elected him to do. Go ahead and spread you propaganda and bull shit thoeries.
Blah blah blah

vroum said:
tee,whatsup,impressive pic,you're getting prettier like a rose blooming in this world of shit
DL

dragonlord,:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:,............................. thanks for the compliment, at first I thought it was from Dave Lombardo...
lol.gif

metalized says hi.(we're going to the reception for the less than 50 Greek ppl living in Croatia, the invitation from the embassy. yes, sir, he'll wear a suit. :D and the mid April another one.
smile.gif
)

kiyardo said:
Dreaming,
That was an excellant post. Hopefully WD will see it and change his mind and not follow the Hollywood Elite, and the Dixie Chicks.

Saddam Hussein, the real enemy of reality.
God bless America and God bless George Bush

Thanks Kiyardo-

I doubt anything will change Warrel's mind, he tends to be of the ilk that believes we the US, are evil.

Who am I to make him see things any differently, since it provides for some pretty creative lyrics even if they are a bit far fetched...

"Saddam Insane", I hear your mommy calling and she is not happy with what you've done this time...

TheSinMakesYouReal said:
There to then Bush wanting to save oil. However, I can see why you would think different though. To understand clearly what Bush mean,one would apperently have to think out side "the box", so to speak. If they distroy not only will it make it even harder not to prevent harm to the citizens of Iraq, but when the war is over what will Iraq have to profit from. The country will have no way to make income for their-selves. Bush is not being selfish, he is doing his job. A job we elected him to do. Go ahead and spread you propaganda and bull shit thoeries.
Blah blah blah

U MUST UNDERSTAND: BUSH IS PRESIDENT OF THE USA, NOT THE PRESIDENT OF THE WORLD.

Jugulator said:
Well Sir, it's not the best for the world!!!!!
Are u blind????
You didn't see the protests against this war all over the world?????????

I am reffering to the oil in case you cannot read. And why isn't the oil the worlds best intrust. Bush is not taking over the oil fields the UN is!!!!! No I am not blind, I just think for my self unlike the rest of you. Every one is like read this, and read that.
Well, watch the news you can see Saddam is a threat to the free world. America and allies are the only ones read to stop terror before it gets to bad that the terrorist can't be takin down without losing half of are soldiers. Either way it goes there will be world war 3, setting on your ass, begging for peace, will only allow more of a fight.
It is better to take on the countries one by one verses them all together when they have more technology and troops wanting to fight then us. Taking out Saddam was a smart move, over 3/4 of this forum agrees, so don't be pissed at bush because he has the Balls to take the dichead out.

So no SIR, I'm not blind, but you must be deaf, dumb, and blind.

saddam is not a threat to me you know why... 'cos I don't give him motives to be a threat to me...

you know why terrorists attack you and your "free world" 'cos you gave them reasons to attack you.. now you'll have to be prepared to what they are preparing to you..

Damn, I can't argue with such a brilliant mind as TheSinMakesYouReal!!!
Well, yeah, he is right. Let's attack someone who I think is a threat before they think about attacking us.
You lack brain

Jugulator said:
Damn, I can't argue with such a brilliant mind as TheSinMakesYouReal!!!
Well, yeah, he is right. Let's attack someone who I think is a threat before the think about attacking us.
You lack brain

I'm not telling you to agree with me dick cheese, I am just telling you the need for the war. I do not give a shit what you believe. However, The_Witch_King, what reason or motive did the Iraqis give saddam for to gas them. Saddam my not be a threat to you know but with weapons of mass distruction he is a threat to the whole world.