studio update

Anyway, the USA sold weapons to Afeganistan when Russia was fighting Afeganistan. Then they sold weapons to Iraq on the war against Iran. Those bastards think they can manipulate the world.
No way dude, everybody is upset with all this shit.
Take care

The_Witch_King said:
you are really stupid..
I doubt that all the other countries together have more than 10000 nuclear nukes... I really doubt it...

I am not going to get into a name calling war with you! But seeing how you are such a smart fellow, why did you a nuke a "nuclear nukes"? No shit a nuke is a nuclear weapon, that is why it is called a NUKE. That is how it got its name. Well, your dumb ass is dumb.

What makes you so sure america has that many "NUKES" and that the rest of the world doesn't.

Jugulator said:
Anyway, the USA sold weapons to Afeganistan when Russia was fighting Afeganistan. Then they sold weapons to Iraq on the war against Iran. Those bastards think they can manipulate the world.
No way dude, everybody is upset with all this shit.
Take care

America is not the only country to sell weapons.

Damn, this guy is so inteligent that he thinks america is the country which he lives in. ahahahahaha
dumb ass!!!!!! america is a continent that goes from the south of argentina until the end of canada.
Oh i'm tired of arguing with a door.
Bye, have a good night
Bwaahhahahahaha

Jugulator said:
Damn, this guy is so inteligent that he thinks america is the country which he lives in. ahahahahaha
dumb ass!!!!!! america is a continent that goes from the south of argentina until the end of canada.
Oh i'm tired of arguing with a door.
Bye, have a good night
Bwaahhahahahaha

Look here Richard, I am an american that lives in the country called the United States of America, which is on the continent of North America, Not your shit hole of a continent South "shit hole" America. Is that better.

at least in South America we are more humble, we don't have monkey presidents and terrorist do not destroy our buildings

by the way.. in Brazil the process of choose a president is an example of honesty.... it's not mannipulated as yours...

and Jugulator.. a door is smarter.. it doesn't start a war with other countries even if the entire world support it...

And I am PROUD of be born in South America... if I were born in USA at this moment I would be sick.. and asking to live in a another country because I would be so ashamed...

Oh.. and we are almost self-suficients in producing our Oil ... we don't have to start a war for it...

The_Witch_King said:
at least in South America we are more humble, we don't have monkey presidents and terrorist do not destroy our buildings

Quick quick everyone lets move to S. America cause it is the best place in the world to live. Well, I guess once you get passed the guerillas and drug lords it can be pretty nice.

and america is not a continent, it is 2 continents. Iff you want to be that big a richard.

The_Witch_King said:

**Yeah, you have drug lords do it for ya...and the coffee kings.You fuckers send all your dope up north. You live in not only a country, but a continent full of drug addicts and drug dictators. ANd stupid fuckin old prune faced assholes with no teeth, who fuck LLAMAS. ***

by the way.. in Brazil the process of choose a president is an example of honesty.... it's not mannipulated as yours...

**do you liev in the USA? No. DO you know what you think you know...? NO. SHut your face.***

and Jugulator.. a door is smarter.. it doesn't start a war with other countries even if the entire world support it...

**so what your retard ass is farting is...YOUR STUPID! READ AGAIN WHAT YOU JUST WROTE....your saying the entire world is supporting WAR, and the USA isnt having war....yor fucked. Your 3rd world school, and your 3rd world teacher fucked you over retard.**

And I am PROUD of be born in South America... if I were born in USA at this moment I would be sick.. and asking to live in a another country because I would be so ashamed...

***ANd your really proud of your father selling drugs?****

Oh.. and we are almost self-suficients in producing our Oil ... we don't have to start a war for it...

**No, you reserve your right for war. You fight to get your drugs across the boarder. Other wise your 3rd world cont worl topple...**

This is so fucking stupid using WD's thread for a war fight.

BUt since your throwing your 1/2 a cent in like a kid shitting yellow.....

MAKE A NEW THREAD FOR THIS SHIT YOU DIP ASS MOTHERFUCKERS.

LLAMA BOY>>>Go to the trhead i made for you and your little girl fiend you rude as son of a bitch.

YEha, ill be there.

Ive not showed anything but turned the table on you and you llama fucking friend.

Jugulator said:
the USA has much more weapons of mass destruction than all the other coutries togheter.
You are an ignorant

Yes we do, but the difference is that we don't threaten to use them on a somewhat regular basis.

I think what everyone fails to realize is that if we think we have reason to believe that he will do anything to harm us we have every right to take preventive measures. If nothing else we learned this from 9-11.

You people who live in other countries may not understand this yet, but if something that terrible would happen to you by some psychotic freak, I would think that your respective gov't's would do something to protect you. If they don't then I feel sorry for you, but don't sit there and say this is about oil and money, because trust me as big and powerful as my nation is, there are other ways of acquiring both.

So many people like to put those 2 tags on it because it fits their little theories nicely, but please...that reasoning is so old. Do some more research and you will find that we the USA do not and will not be allowed to take over the oil from Iraq. We are simply preventing the fuck nut from burning everything up because at the end of the day, it will be given back to the citizens of that country so that they may rebuild and have the fortune of knowing what it is like to be free.

I just love seeing all of the protests around the globe over this, but I also look forward to the day when some of you eat crow and thank us for having the balls to do something rather than sit back and say "He hasn't used anything against you yet". Oh- I guess that means we should wait until he does, right? Not anymore, if the threat is there, remove it.

Maybe some of the confusion also comes from what our repsective media outlets tell us. Maybe what you guys hear is not what we hear and vice-versa. Otherwise I can't understand why you support Saddam Insane.

Take care people-

Let's keep this clean shall we. We all have opinions and no harm is done sharing them, right?

well, great essay, but other countries have been in teh shit fight for a long time.

WHat the fuck am i doing talking war in this thread again?

i am not condeming nor supporting war, just pointing some things out...

dreamingneonblack said:
You people who live in other countries may not understand this yet, but if something that terrible would happen to you by some psychotic freak, I would think that your respective gov't's would do something to protect you.
we dont even fucking KNOW terrorism in this country. this kind of shit happens all the time in eurpoe and the middle east and isreal and shit. cafes blowing up, busses, suicide bombers everywhere. some assholes fly some planes into a building and we go on a fucking CRUSADE.

dreamingneonblack said:
because at the end of the day, it will be given back to the citizens of that country so that they may rebuild and have the fortune of knowing what it is like to be free.

we are still going to put another gov into power, and stick around for like 10 fucking years to make sure it all takes off, then once we leave itll probably turn just as fucked up and corrupt as the rest of them over there.

dreamingneonblack said:
I can't understand why you support Saddam Insane.
just becuase someone doesnt agree with the war doesnt mean they "support" saddam hussien. what a rediculous thing to say. like they have fucking saddam tshirts on and wave the fuckin iraqi flag around and shit. they're just as patriotic as the asshole with 17 american flags all over his SUV. they're standing up for what they believe, and trying to tell the gov what they think. that is our right and duty as taxpayers and voters. BUSH works for US, not the other way around. dont forget that.

dreamingneonblack said:
Let's keep this clean shall we. We all have opinions and no harm is done sharing them, right?
that was pretty clean heh.
-neal

neal said:
i am not condeming nor supporting war, just pointing some things out...

we dont even fucking KNOW terrorism in this country. this kind of shit happens all the time in eurpoe and the middle east and isreal and shit. cafes blowing up, busses, suicide bombers everywhere. some assholes fly some planes into a building and we go on a fucking CRUSADE.

we are still going to put another gov into power, and stick around for like 10 fucking years to make sure it all takes off, then once we leave itll probably turn just as fucked up and corrupt as the rest of them over there.

just becuase someone doesnt agree with the war doesnt mean they "support" saddam hussien. what a rediculous thing to say. like they have fucking saddam tshirts on and wave the fuckin iraqi flag around and shit. they're just as patriotic as the asshole with 17 american flags all over his SUV. they're standing up for what they believe, and trying to tell the gov what they think. that is our right and duty as taxpayers and voters. BUSH works for US, not the other way around. dont forget that.

that was pretty clean heh.
-neal

clean as mud.......

are you done now?

we should all just lay down and take it like men, hey?

isn't that your point in a nut shell?