Suggest Industrial Type Death Metal Please!!!

DRUKORE

Heavy Metal Zoolander
Apr 11, 2004
seattle (grunge land)
www.drukore.com
ok so I finally got into Red Harvest recently...(newest album), and have been a SYL fan since 1997.

So beside those two and maybe the first Zyklon album, please hook me up with death metal (or black-esq) that has industrial elements.....

And yes I have heard Fear Factory first two albums. Something else, newer and with good production prefered.

henrikmain said:
If you like Zyklon, you should enjoy Myrkskog..

Check out "Deathmachine" and "Superior Massacre".

shit I should've mentioned I have both those at home. I love em.
ok someone else beside these:

SYL
Zyklon
Myrkskog
Red Harvest
Early Fear Factory
A few choice Meshuggah songs....

ok now you all can shoot. LOL

Ministry, Skinny Puppy, Late Samael, Pain, And Oceans, that new band Mnemic is pretty mediocre.

Ive never heard of In Quest- any good?

speed said:
Ministry, Skinny Puppy, Late Samael, Pain, And Oceans, that new band Mnemic is pretty mediocre.

Ive never heard of In Quest- any good?

ok people I thank you thus far for your suggestions but we're running astray from my question....

Skinny Puppy = not industrial metal.
Misery Loves Company.....not in the vein of Strapping Young Lad and Red Harvest.....

..And Oceans isnt bad.

Let's keep it coming.

Mnemic are awesome.

Godflesh
And Oceans
Skinny Puppy
Voivod
Meshuggah
White Zombie(not quite death I know)
Decoded Feedback
Chaotica
Spineshank

Mnemic are not awesome. At all.

Do not recommend ...and Oceans without specifying that ONLY their newer stuff is industrial/techno.

I recommend Aborym, they're black, and that's what you're getting.

Skinny Puppy is better than most all industrial metal bands- and they can be somewhat heavy at times. Who the fuck cares if they are metal or not? Oh Die Krupps is pretty good. Kmfdm as well.

speed said:
Skinny Puppy is better than most all industrial metal bands- and they can be somewhat heavy at times. Who the fuck cares if they are metal or not? Oh Die Krupps is pretty good. Kmfdm as well.

Man I love Puppy and have been a fan since 89......but they are not what Im looking for. While I agree they are better than most, I am looking for specifically Industrial death Metal type shit to add to my collection.

Aborym. Gotcha. Leme find some and I'll tell ya what I think.

somehow I think that Godgory's "Shadow's dance" is industrial metal, too (+death metal). anyone agree? some tracks remind me of Ministry

I would have said The Berzerker have a strong industrial influence.....if not in style then in aesthetic and mood. The second album is much more death metal, but the first album is so saturated with triggered, sampled drums and other grating, abrasive noises that it's as much industrial-sounding as it is grind and death.

That's what I think anyway. The self-titled debut is a classic in my eyes.