I need some recomendations if you will.

Hatebreed

Eternal Cosmic Slaughter
Mar 3, 2004
New Hampshire, U.S.
I'm looking for some Electronic/industrial infused Death/Black metal. I really love this style of Metal.

Ever since I heard In Flames - Club Connected, I've loved it.

I've been listening to Ram Zet and the Project Hate alot recently, really good stuff. Mnemic is decent, and to an extent, Raunchy and newer Soilwork and Disarmonia Mundi.

How are Fear Factory' remix'?, are they up my alley here?.

So this shouldn't be to hard, I'm looking for some really brutal, atmospheric, experimental with techno/industrial type metal.

Thanks, oh and feel free and call me a faggot if you will. I know you were going to anyways.

Funeral Portrait said:
hmm

Red Harvest and Tidfall come to mind. I'll post some more later if I think of some.

I checked Tidfall on the Metal Archives, their latest album is on Nuclear Blast and has an average review% of 70. I'll bet money I'll end up liking it heh.

Tidfall is pretty good, looking past the fact that they're not even black metal.

I suggest Dimension F3H and Aborym.

Erik said:
I thought Tidfall's last album was horribly horrible, to the point where I couldn't even review it but sent the promo off to someone else. I don't even think they're good for being in a shit genre.

Well that genre is pretty much modern bullshit. Some of the stuff off Grand Alchemist's album is damnnnnnnnnnnnnn good and catchy as fuck, too.

If you haven't heard it yet, I suggest you pick up Godflesh - Streetcleaner. It practically crushes anything in the trendy black metal/industrial crossover genre.

Chasm said:
If you haven't heard it yet, I suggest you pick up Godflesh - Streetcleaner. It practically crushes anything in the trendy black metal/industrial crossover genre.

Ehhh, too old. I'm looking for something more modern.

I guess most of Fear Factory's remixes are gay enough that you would like them.

also check out ...and Oceans

most of the things classified as "industrial black/death" wind up being too dancey and not very much like real industrial at all. absolutely get Streetcleaner by Godflesh. try also Magog Agog by Choronzon.

Erik said:
You're looking for something more SHIT

"Streetcleaner" is beyond great but it's apparently not what you're looking for.

I guess I'm looking for shit then, Oh well.

I've heard plenty of Godflesh, not the thing I'm looking for here.