Suggested Bands For Bloodstock 2004

I finally got "The dark age" for yule this year. Gus makes a surprisingly good replacement for Federica, and doesn't even sound hugely different, despite being male :) I think I still prefer her vocals, though ("Public glory, secret agony" is an absolute masterpiece). But a decent album nonetheless. I'd love to see them play at Bloodstock.

:loco: THE BANDS YOU NEED FOR BLOODSTOCK :loco:

Kamelot, Dimmu Borgir, Hypocrisy, Shadows Fall, Kalmah, Bathory, Finntroll

I Was Really pleased to Hear About Children of bodom Headlining they are the greatest band ever to grace the earth!

I REALLY CANT WAIT UNTIL BLOODSTOCK!

JAKO :Spin: :wave: :Smokin: :headbang: :headbang: :worship: :worship: :Spam: :Spam: :loco: :hotjump: :hotjump:

Kamelot - American so I doubt it :(

Dimmu Borgir - Too big to not headline I would think

Hypocrisy - No idea

Shadows Fall - Ditto

Kalmah - Ditto again

Bathory - Ditto again!

Finntroll - Already been unconfirmed :(

I'd like to see some alternatives to big names, insted of Dimmu why not get Sear Bliss, they're well established in europe but I can't say I've ever heard of them playing in the UK.

Insted of Hypocrisy why not have Incision (Their singer has already expressed interest in playing as BS04)

there are lots of great little bands out there that need UK debuts and BS is possibly the best place to do this. Other ideas:
Frozen Tears insted of Lacuna Coil
Tvangeste insted of Therion
Hin Onde indted of Fintroll/Thyrfing (they've got a more power metal style too so they'd appeal to a lot of you too)
etc.

however I'd still love to see ...and Oceans and Flowing Tears

Hehe, yeah RE mastered and RE release, emphasis on the *nudge nudge wink wink* RE!

Seriously Vince get reading this and get them down, they will play for pints I'm sure!

indeed... i wonder how many people would fall for the whole re-release thing ey... taking comedy metal to the extreme! Conquest Of Steel for bloodstock!

I'd love some of that!

they're a perfect bloodstock band, and British too! and also one of THE most amazing bands around atm, imho. please vince!

divineslayer666 said:
We need Area 54 back!
Beckoning of the End album is one of the best heavy metal albums i've ever heard!
Get them on the Saturday
I saw Area 54 at the first ever bloodstock and they still hold the title of the worst live band I've ever I've seen at a bloodstock event. If they are to be included (which I hope not) then they should appear at around 5.30 am on the saturday when most of us are in bed and don't have to suffer them.