Suggestions

SlaughterofSoul

Forever Underground
Jan 28, 2002
Lewistown, PA
I plan on picking up two Thrax albums tomorrow. Which ones, I don't know. But that's where you on this board come in! I'm getting one Belladonna era album, and one Bush era album, and I need your suggestions.

Get either Persistence of Time or Among the Living (Joey era),
and either Volume 8 or Sound of White Noise (Bush era).

i had a dream a few weeks ago that i went to a record store that had nothing but metal and they had a rack full of the promo version of VOLUME 8. nice and unedited. yahoooooooooo-oo-oo.

good story, huh? i'll tell it again sometime.

Thraxdude is right except for including Vol.8 in my opinion. Slaughterofsouls if you are looking for variety in album with some pretty good songs, Vol. 8 is the one. But if you are looking for an album that totally kicks ass from start to fnish and doesn't let up throughout the whole album and is king for headbanging to, stomp 442 is the one for you. The only thing about stomp that is'nt that god is the fact that there is very little variety in terms of actual song structure or sounds. But that's not Anthrax were trying to do on that album I believe I think they were trying to write songs that were at boiling ponit form start to finish!! And boy did they succeed. :) :)

Slaughterofsoul try out 101cd.com for old Anthrax CD's or just anything by Anthrax. They've got pretty good prices and stock available. Don't bother with amazon or CDnow they are damn expensive!