Sum41 Rulz!!!!

ehehehehehe that happens to me with 80% (I'm changing, now it's just 80%!!!!) Black Metal bands, the more tr00 the more ridicule they are....

fathervic (let the're be spikes!)

may be, but new bands could only decrease the number to a 70% and that considering the most optimate degree of taming on the BM front :p

maybe it's just me, but ppl ranting about the astral wisdom of pagan rites involving doing horrible things with goats, while all the time making funny gestures and sticking out tongues painted black, have this tendency of making me chupi. :p

rahvin. (waiting for b-metallers to show him bm bands with deep lyrics in retorsion)

I like some Black Metal, but not for the lyrics (or the spikes :p ) but for the "mood" it creates in me.

eh....Jack doesnt even post here and came to post the exact same topic and post as he did on the In Flames forum, I think the point is who really cares man? Im glad you like em but you dont have to go post it on every forum..........:bah:

Im a fan of some black metal but nothing extreme.....just stuff like Borknagar........or Satyricon......nothing like Marduk, that shit just annoys me......and their image but if the musics good I dont care usually...

Originally posted by Final_Vision
Im a fan of some black metal but nothing extreme.....just stuff like Borknagar........or Satyricon......nothing like Marduk, that shit just annoys me......and their image but if the musics good I dont care usually...

you're forgiven because you didn't post a thread about it on every board. ;)

besides, what would 50 teenage girls jump around borknagar for? a chance for a shower of blood? :)

rahvin.

um........... Emporer?...that does qual as BM, and how does one say it sucks?... especially the drumming.... should ship Trym over here to kick the isht out of you's . (Better yet, have Ihsahn steal your souls :) ).... and if Emporer does, than so does Zyklon, and probably Peccatum (tho i haven't listened to much of it).

keep in mind... i ain't a big b-metaller, these are just a bunch of bands that .... oh....prove you're wrong

oh.... and why the hell is this thread even on the board?....

(starting to get annoyed, not from stupid questions, but inquisitive idiots)

sorry to be an inquisitive idiot myself, but what is an inquisitive idiot? :)

originally posted by kovenant84
Better yet, have Ihsahn steal your souls

can i give him mine for free? somebody with so many 'h' in his name should be granted all the help he can get. :rolleyes:

originally posted by kovenant84
oh.... and why the hell is this thread even on the board?....

one thing's for sure: when we're talking black metal, hell is obviously involved. ;)

rahvin. (originally ýæöø, sitter on the throne of bhaal)

hehe, thanatos, those posters are really motivating, aren't they? too bad they're unaffordable from outside the US.

Originally posted by Misanthrope
That band annoys me very much, they fat lip video is the most patetic display of how all american teens are: Insecure fucks looking for atention. I mean every single fucking teen on that video is acting like a fucking clown to get some atention.

The same goes for the music is just another popish-punk band who uses maiden harmonies and even melodies to get some atention. Very annoying

Aren't YOU an insecure fuck looking for attention? That's how all elitists are.