Summer Mixing Time: groovy yet melodic at the same time

I know im too late but thought I would still share my mix =). I wouldnt say its final yet but its getting there. Would love to get some feedback on it!

Last edited by a moderator:
By the way, in the future, if you wanna arrange a contest like this again, I would recommend trying to keep it more focused then, as this was mildly confusing at times. And perhaps having a more suitable "prize" ready that is more proportionate to all the hours the members put into this.

By the way, in the future, if you wanna arrange a contest like this again, I would recommend trying to keep it more focused then, as this was mildly confusing at times. And perhaps having a more suitable "prize" ready that is more proportionate to all the hours the members put into this.

Thank you for your suggestion and sorry for the contest that is not arranged well, sorry again.

Maybe in the future, we will follow your suggestion and prepare from long long time. So it can be more interesting

thanks for the feedback

Hi,
This is my try !
Drums SD MM, guitars Bugera 333XL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ia7HiyZEhBo

Stay Metal !

Cant believe Burgera can sound that great! we posted yours on our facebook timeline if you don't mind

I know im too late but thought I would still share my mix =). I wouldnt say its final yet but its getting there. Would love to get some feedback on it!

Love your mix! too bad you're late, guitars are awesome, vocal have what we searching for. just snare that bothering us on this great listening experience

Last edited by a moderator: