Superior 2.0 - preset collection

Probably won't help you, but this is really weird :err:

EDIT: I just saw those are a lot less drums than it's supposed to have,
maybe you use some expansion, and try to load a preset that doesn't fit?

I've got a question. When programming drums. Am I supposed to use compressors and EQs and shit before bouncing or should I bounce it raw (with ringy snares, boomy toms and stuff) and process them later? I have this question because I don't know anything about drum recording, so the same question applies to real drums

I don't have it I have only Pop/Rock, Cocktail and DFH and dunno why I installed all 5 dvds -.-

I've got a question. When programming drums. Am I supposed to use compressors and EQs and shit before bouncing or should I bounce it raw (with ringy snares, boomy toms and stuff) and process them later? I have this question because I don't know anything about drum recording, so the same question applies to real drums

If your cpu/ram can handle superior + plugins at the same time there is no point of bouncing the raw tracks to process later.

If your cpu/ram can handle superior + plugins at the same time there is no point of bouncing the raw tracks to process later.
well, yeah, it can handle it if I am only adding some tracks with not so many effects. But what if I want to use a plugin other than the ones that come with SD? or if I had to bounce it to save ram, should I go raw or bounce it with the SD plugins I may have used?

well, yeah, it can handle it if I am only adding some tracks with not so many effects. But what if I want to use a plugin other than the ones that come with SD? or if I had to bounce it to save ram, should I go raw or bounce it with the SD plugins I may have used?

In the superior mixer you can set outputs from each channel, OUT 1, OUT 2 etc. These correspond to seperate channels in your DAW, so you can add plugins outside superior for each channel. They are usually called something like S2-1,S2-2... etc.

If you want it setup quick just click output and select multichannel.

Here is the Amplitube preset plus the impulse responses I used ... Presets.
You'll probably have to adjust the preset according to your guitar sound. It's the Sperimental Pack found at www.guitarampmodeling.com ... a mesa_trad_sm57_06.