Survivor Final Showdown - Round Six

Vote for the song, out these master pieces, that you like the least.

• Still Life: The Moor

Votes: 20 24.7%
  • Blackwater Park: Blackwater Park

Votes: 26 32.1%
  • Ghost Reveries: Ghost of Perdition

Votes: 35 43.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ozzloaf

Art Geek
Jun 14, 2008
So, round six of the final section of the Song Survivor game. The winning songs of the albums are:

Orchid: In The Mist She Was Standing
Morningrise: To Bid You Farewell
My Arms, Your Hearse: When

Still Life: The Moor
Blackwater Park: Blackwater Park

Damnation: Windowpane
Deliverance: Deliverance

Ghost Reveries: Ghost of Perdition
Watershed: Heir Apparent

Vote for the song, out these master pieces , that you like the least. There will end up being only one song left that will be deemed the favorite Opeth song of the general Opeth community.

Star Trek salute lol... I didn't even notice that. He's supposed to just have his hand up as he see's with the eyes on his hands, head dress, and torso. If you want to see more of my art then click on my signiture.

if we make a thread later on about your favourite opeth song, do you think these 3 will have the majority of the votes?

later on as in a couple days

The polls aren't lasting long enough.

EDIT: I appreciate the idea and the stuff Ozz is going through and all the criticism he gets for this, btw.

if we make a thread later on about your favourite opeth song, do you think these 3 will have the majority of the votes?

later on as in a couple days

Nope, for I'm sure that Godhead's Lament would get more votes than Ghost of Perdition. Even if you disagree you get my point.

fuck this lol, I wont even vote on this pool, I dont think that even one of the songs available fits in opeth top 5, maybe even top 10, what a dissapointment.

host of ambition
i hope it goes out now so that in the last round ill be able to not vote and leave it to the hand of fate

Ghost of Perdition should really win, it's the best written song ever by Opeth, so diverse, so epic yet also quite fragile.

i pretty much agree with you. still, i just feel more connected to the moor and bwp. their climaxes just kill me every time