Swano is obvious choice.

AlexGuinness said:
Wasn't Mr Vincent on the list of wanted people before...?

If it was going to be a non-Swede, then that would be cool!

i just need to comment on this. mr vincent is beyond someone on the wanted list. he is THE GOD of the most articulate (u actually hear the lyrics with ease), brutal (listen to the song 'hatework')and passionate (the emotions put into the words unlike other death metal vocalist have no clue about) ALL IN ONE!!! mike's absolute #1 influence is vincent and so go figure, but now that evil d is back in morbid angel (the most historically important and influential band in death metal), there's nothing for him to accomplish in bloodbath and we sit around with a great anticipation of the comeback of angel and hope they will deliver something as mighty as where they left the legacy... domination.

Dan is a great growler but i'd rather see him playing guitar,writting songs in Bloodbath. I'm sure they will find a good replacement. Peter was good but overrated. I personally do not like his band 'hypocrisy' which is embarassingly bad imo.

Blakkheim said:
i just need to comment on this. mr vincent is beyond someone on the wanted list. he is THE GOD of the most articulate (u actually hear the lyrics with ease), brutal (listen to the song 'hatework')and passionate (the emotions put into the words unlike other death metal vocalist have no clue about) ALL IN ONE!!! mike's absolute #1 influence is vincent and so go figure, but now that evil d is back in morbid angel (the most historically important and influential band in death metal), there's nothing for him to accomplish in bloodbath and we sit around with a great anticipation of the comeback of angel and hope they will deliver something as mighty as where they left the legacy... domination.

It should be Vincent's honour to play in Bloodbath:headbang:

Has Blakkheim or Dan commented on this? Dan should be the vocalist for Bloodbath--I have always wanted him to be the vocalist. He growled on Crimson II and now people say he growled for Jigsore Terror. He might be hesitant to return to growling, but maybe we can nudge him in the right direction.

Please, Dan!

DeicidalTendencies said:
Has Blakkheim or Dan commented on this? Dan should be the vocalist for Bloodbath--I have always wanted him to be the vocalist. He growled on Crimson II and now people say he growled for Jigsore Terror. He might be hesitant to return to growling, but maybe we can nudge him in the right direction.

Please, Dan!

Give it up people.:err:

PhlegethonVeins said:
Give it up people.:err:

One thing I learned about Swanö is that he changes his mind pretty damn often, and therefore I'd say "never say never". :)
Can't imagine that he wants to growl a whole gig, but maybe he'll do an album. Ok, it's not what they're searching for, but who knows.
Although I have to say that I'm a big fan of his normal singing voice and of course don't want him to destroy it for growls.
The BB guys will find a good solution I'm shure.

Unicorn said:
One thing I learned about Swanö is that he changes his mind pretty damn often, and therefore I'd say "never say never". :)
Can't imagine that he wants to growl a whole gig, but maybe he'll do an album. Ok, it's not what they're searching for, but who knows.
Although I have to say that I'm a big fan of his normal singing voice and of course don't want him to destroy it for growls.
The BB guys will find a good solution I'm shure.

I couldn't agree more.

Am I the only voting for Alex Camargo in Krisiun? I think he has the most evil, brutal voice ever...All the guys u have mentioned are good, all can for sure growl rock hard. But none of 'em beat mr.Alex...

I only wanted to share my opinion, thx for stealing 30 seconds of ur life :D

I would love to see Masse Bromberg do the vocals on the next album. His vocals on Penetralia and Osculum Obscenum are classic, inhuman death metal at their finest. Granted, since he left Hypocrisy, he's done nothing but dissapointments, but if Tagtgren can do Nightmares Made Flesh after Catch 22, I don't see why Masse couldn't do Bloodbath's next album after Dark Funeral lol.

oh, and hypothetically, if Anders were to say that Masse's vocals arent as clear as Bloodbath needs, might I also suggest perhaps the most brutal vocalist I have ever heard.....Claudius Schwartz.

I remember reading that he doesn't want to do it because it kills his voice, like to get his growl is the equivalent of you screaming at the top of your lungs for a minute. And that he wants a full time vocalist so they can tour because touring with Edge of Sanity was pure hell. Something like that.

In any case, I believe that the guy who did the other half of the growls on Crimson II is the obvious choice.