SYLOSIS STUDIO FOOTAGE / UPDATES

JoshSylosis

May 16, 2005
Reading, Berkshire
www.facebook.com
Ok, this is a shameless plug to build up some hype around the album...but after that there might be some stuff here that people find interesting!

We've been recording our debut album with Scott Atkins up in Ipswich for the past few months and have had the cameras on for most of it.

It's kinda informative....and kinda boring haha

The album will be out on Nuclear Blast hopefully before the year is out...maybe sept/oct.
Hope you enjoy the vids

Drums

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXYqPW79EKs&feature=related[/ame]

Rhythm guitars and bass

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FE1eEUNJibA&feature=related[/ame]

Lead stuff

Vocals

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny this should come up, I just picked up 'The Supreme Oppressor' today and I'm loving it. The mix is awesome, wasn't it you who recorded that and 'Casting Shadows'? Anyway, can't wait to hear the new album!

Thanks guys, really appreciate it

Re adam: I did record the eps but i didn't want the stress of recording our own album as well as worrying about all the playing etc...
having an outside ear saying 'do it again' over and over was exactly what we needed

Re adam: I did record the eps but i didn't want the stress of recording our own album as well as worrying about all the playing etc...
having an outside ear saying 'do it again' over and over was exactly what we needed

Fair enough dude, that's understandable. I've just been reading through all your blogs too, thanks for making them proper gear-nerdy! Having a read through and learning a ton of stuff about your recordings. Looking forward to hearing how your move to E standard will go, it seems today people are tuning lower and lower just to 'be heavy', it'll be great to hear an album that doesn't follow this trend!

I can't wait for this album to drop man. I've been a big fan for a while now and played with you guys once ( at subculture in leeds ) was cool to chat with you back then as well. The new clips sound amazing and will deffo be buyin this when it is released.

Also, Scott Atkins is the fuckin man SG were one of my all time fav bands.

Chris

Crazy soloing man !

Weird how you start practicing the beginning of some lead just 2 seconds before you really start recording it. Never seen such a thing before.

(Does this sentence makes sense ? :) )