Symphony X and many others coming to Rock Band Network

This is a great way to get exposed to a larger audience. Not to mention how much fun it's going to be to play Symphony X tunes on Rock Band. I can only hope other prog metal bands follow suit. Sweet! :headbang:

* Dark Tranquility
* Orphaned Land
* Symphony X
* Ayreon

Cool. Too bad I've never played rock band or guitar hero or any of that shit and probably never will. But I'm glad for the guys that do.

* Dark Tranquility
* Orphaned Land
* Symphony X
* Ayreon

Damn, I wish I still had my old Rock Band 1 Stuff from like 3 years ago, I might actually hook it up to buy some Symphony X and Ayreon tracks

O well, I mean it MIGHT extend their audience but from what I hear theres like another 1000 songs on the Rock Band Network and the chance of someone buying these songs over something they already know and like, well, isn't so likely

But still, its great to see Rock Band and Guitar Hero games aren't limited to Aerosmith or Metallica

Rockband has always been very diverse with its music, unlike Guitar hero. Good news, but I believe nothing 'till i'm playing them lol. However, Its probably safe to say we will get Paradise Lost tracks, its unlike RockBand devs to put songs from every album, but either a few from a selected, or on album in its entirety!

It's going to be there cause it's this Rock Band Network thing. I heard Devin's stuff might get there soon too.