Symphony X Live

HeavyMetalLiker

New Metal Member
Feb 14, 2004
Tucson
I went and saw these sexy men live at the end of November in Phoenix, And I got to say these guys are great! I havent seen or heard anyone who can nearly copy what they put on there albums the only difference that I can mention is that Mr. Allen didnt do his evil voice that he does in inferno, thats the only difference, oh yeah and they were like 80 times heavier!!!! The opening band was pretty damn good too, I dont think any of them were past 25 they were called Apocolypse or something. They played in this little Bar called the Mason Jar, I think the size made the sound qualilty better too, at least where I was. Devane Townsend was there too, he wasnt great but he wasnt that bad either. Mike Pinnella is pretty fun to watch too, he does these awesome solos with the most bored look on his face, it was hilarious. The only downside was that we had to stand there for 6 hours and there was this guy who kept looking back at the door with the most annoying look on his face, He must have looked back like 200 times. I came really close to kicking his head in. All around it was a great fucking show
Oh yeah Micheal Romeo's hands were moving sooooo faassssttt!!!!!! :OMG:

Hahaha, I was at that show too. That is no exaggeration, the guy must've turned around at least once every 10 seconds with his mouth GAPING open. I had to restrain HeavyMetalLiker from powerbombing him through the drum set. The highlights for me were definitely the first band and Symphony x of course. I wanted to buy the first band's cd but they weren't selling any. What kind of marketing is that? :yell:

And you better believe they were sex-ay! Let's just say I was not upset that Rullo was shirtless. :loco:

scanner313 said:
"Sexy men"? You're a guy, right? I seriously hope you said that in a joking way! Well, if you're straight anyway. If you're not, whatever.
What the hell does that have to with anything, if you need to now I am a straight male and yet I still find these men sexy as fuck, if you dont like it sorry to offend you.

Yeah, mebbe another song would've been nice, but it was still cool.

Alrighty, on the last show (NY, L'amours) Russ decided to get the crowd going by splitting us in two. You were either on Russ' side of the crowd or Romeo's. Then we asked us all to yell and such. Being the man with the mike, Russ declared his side the winner. Sure, there were a whole hell of a lot more people on his side, but Romeo's side still kicked serious ass. :D

Romeos Side >>>> Russes Side.. Pshaw, it was 2-3:1, and we annihilated you.

Well I guess that ONE guy wins regardless. The one russ was like - You, uhh. You stay in the middle and cheer for both.

Note: Do Straight men call other straight men Silly? Food for thought.

HeavyMetalLiker said:
I went and saw these sexy men live at the end of November in Phoenix.......
Oh yeah Micheal Romeo's hands were moving sooooo faassssttt!!!!!! :OMG:

You are so lucky! Down here in Florida the SXy men have not played for LONG time =(

Romeo is so good with his hands. :headbang:

JHawk said:
I'm sure every show on the tour was incredible, but here in NY, we got the "Romeo vs. Allen" show.

Oh, and Romeo's side still pwnd you all..

Yeah, I saw 2 shows like that, and I do believe Romeo won both contests!!
But it was a good time everyone screaming thier heads off..:D

Hey heavymetalliker...i was there as well! They totally rocked out Phoenix...im hopin they come bak soon like they said they would...i got their autographs and pics with them, did you?...also are you going to see Iced Earth in May in arizona?