Symphony X Live

Alrighty, on the last show (NY, L'amours) Russ decided to get the crowd going by splitting us in two. You were either on Russ' side of the crowd or Romeo's. Then we asked us all to yell and such. Being the man with the mike, Russ declared his side the winner. Sure, there were a whole hell of a lot more people on his side, but Romeo's side still kicked serious ass.
I don't know who won at the Cleveland date, really... close contest. I DO know that I lost my voice, and that it was fun, but maybe "The Damnation Game" or something would've been a bit more fun.

Ohhhh I see... well then I shall respect that then... though I would love to hear/see them live.. they ever going to do a DVd of any kind?

Destroyer Of Orden said:
Ohhhh I see... well then I shall respect that then... though I would love to hear/see them live.. they ever going to do a DVd of any kind?

Last I have heard, its in the planning.. So keep your fingers crossed...:cool:

I've seen Symphony X four times in the past year and they've always put on a great show. Russ is such a great frontman! I'll be seeing them for the 5th time in two weeks at the NJ fest! :D