SymX on MySpace

Isnt it strange how its called "my"space but in reality they own you?? :S:S. If someone sent out an email wanting you to fill in a survey then you would just delelte it, however if someone offered you a free space on the net where you can fill out all your details PLUS absolutely everything you like or ever liked, then most ppl take it with open arms. I personally dont give a crap if marketing companies steal my info, but its just kinda annoying that people benefit from us and all we get is some semi-decent webspace. Fair trade?? Maybe, maybe not......just something to think about.

DoomsdayZach said:
I hated people at my high school.

well, if they're trying to connect with you after all these years, MAYBE and only maybe its because they have matured, maybe even more than you.
im not trying to offend you here, i just find it curious how you can hold a grudge against someone you havent seen in years.

Wondering if any music will be up on their page soon? I plan on setting it as the music for my page.

I'm 17 and I like Symphony X(obviously). I don't listen to almost anything on TV or from kids at school generally because the artists just don't interest me. They generally are really repetitive with their lyrical content and aren't very good musicians. DT, Symphony X, DragonForce, Sonata Arctica, and other bands catch my ear most.

Jaen said:
well, if they're trying to connect with you after all these years, MAYBE and only maybe its because they have matured, maybe even more than you.
im not trying to offend you here, i just find it curious how you can hold a grudge against someone you havent seen in years.
No, i totally understand where you are coming from, and i'm not offended. I don't feel myspace is a way to really reconnect with people. I don't feel connected to anyone on myspace. It's a promotional tool, plain and simple. No, that's not the only thing, but that's the only reason i got it. Besides, i feel like i have met such great people since leaving high school that i just feel it is a waste of my time. If they want to reconnect, they can call me :D (how's that for pompous?). Last reason (man, i kick ass at hijacking threads inadvertantly hahaha) is that i've checked a lot of their profiles. Aside from the ones who decided it was a good idea to start a family, there are a lot who spend every waking hour either getting drunk, bitching about this guy or basically acting exactly as they did in high school. It's pretty sad really. Again, not like i've done much with my life in the past 3 years, so i guess i'm no better than they are :lol: but they still piss me off.

And Thorns, sure is fun being surrounded by idiots for 6 hours a day huh? We've all been there... out of everyone i went to high school with, i think i talk to 2 people to this day.

MartyF said:
The function to add the songs from the official SymX myspace page on my own myspace page.

Oh, I don't know..it's enabled in their profile, I just checked..maybe e-mail myspace and ask why you can't add the songs?