SymX on MySpace

Thraxz said:
No wonder... a Bush fan.

I specifically changed my avatar and signature to see what kind of reaction it would get. I find it very amusing that your assumption is that "OMG YOU LIKE BUSH YOU AUTOMATICALLY ARE AN IDIOT IN ALL FACETS OF LIFE EVEN OUTSIDE OF POLITICS".

BastrdDrmr said:
I specifically changed my avatar and signature to see what kind of reaction it would get. I find it very amusing that your assumption is that "OMG YOU LIKE BUSH YOU AUTOMATICALLY ARE AN IDIOT IN ALL FACETS OF LIFE EVEN OUTSIDE OF POLITICS".

That's a common prejudice you'll find...a lot of people cannot imagine that anybody with an opinion opposite to theirs could've POSSIBLY used their BRAINS at full power to arrive at it. Is it any wonder people behave so contemptuously towards each other???

elementary logic leads me to believe that republican supporters are fools. it also leads me to believe democrat supporters are fools. there is some serious issues with the political system in the united states, and neither "side" is much different in terms of creating problems rather than solving them. Bush is indeed a moron, but why blame him when the public elected him not once but twice? Or should we blame the media for brainwashing the public? Or once again the public for stupidly believing everything they see on TV? And also, Bush isn't the only guy in a suit. There are many other "minions" who are just as guilty. Why can we not think for ourselves for once and vote for what we truly want, and raise a fuss when we don't get it? It shouldn't be about supporting the least worst, but about promoting your own views and being heard. The blood is on everyone's hands, and now more literally than ever since we have begun a "war" that cannot ever end.

A war on terrorism is like having a war on gravity. 1984 anyone?
PS: Fox (as in Fox News etc) owns MySpace. Just a thought.

Kenneth R. said:
elementary logic leads me to believe that republican supporters are fools. it also leads me to believe democrat supporters are fools. there is some serious issues with the political system in the united states, and neither "side" is much different in terms of creating problems rather than solving them. Bush is indeed a moron, but why blame him when the public elected him not once but twice? Or should we blame the media for brainwashing the public? Or once again the public for stupidly believing everything they see on TV? And also, Bush isn't the only guy in a suit. There are many other "minions" who are just as guilty. Why can we not think for ourselves for once and vote for what we truly want, and raise a fuss when we don't get it? It shouldn't be about supporting the least worst, but about promoting your own views and being heard. The blood is on everyone's hands, and now more literally than ever since we have begun a "war" that cannot ever end.

A war on terrorism is like having a war on gravity. 1984 anyone?
PS: Fox (as in Fox News etc) owns MySpace. Just a thought.

^
Well put.

I'm really not that big of a Bush fan... not really a Republican either, but I AM a fiscal conservative. Republicans have failed in their duty in the last 6 years to reduce the size of government and maintain responsible government spending. Where are the conservatives? And Democrats don't even have any political views anymore. Since when have they announced an alternative to anything Bush has done? They criticize Bush but they don't take any stances.

Sorry for the political rant...

I would love to see a real, strong third-party challenge--I'd particularly like to grab the conservative Democrats and the liberal Republicans and have them run it. That's MY dream team, but ANY third-party challenge of sufficient numbers would bring about a good, healthy shakeup. I mean a stronger challenge than Perot's, and it would be difficult to do but very beneficial.

Of course, knowing the American political system, if that happened, one of the 2 existing parties would crumble, the third party would step in to fill in the vacuum, and stagnation eventually occur again. That's the historical precedent, anyway.

As of last night, to me, Doomsday Zach is officially another voice of reason on this forum.