Talked to Barlow yesterday..

i don't think there is going to be a studio diary man.

I mean basically it would be. Matt sings to mike, matt drinks water, matt sings some more, sits down to hear it played back, gets up and sings again.

Studio time is pretty expensive. Usually the recordings are done in no time, so i'm willing to be he's done already or well into the recordings since it is now Tuesday and he went in Sat.

Soon... soon!

are coming along awesome guys and gals. Just heard a tune.... brought tears to my eyes. amazing! Matt is singing with so much emotion, it's just awesome :)
stay tuned -jonah w-

are coming along awesome guys and gals. Just heard a tune.... brought tears to my eyes. amazing! Matt is singing with so much emotion, it's just awesome :)
stay tuned -jonah w-

I don't believe you! You must prove me this by posting soundclips! :rolleyes: :p

But seriously can't wait for this great stuff guys!!

I don't believe you! You must prove me this by posting soundclips! :rolleyes: :p

But seriously can't wait for this great stuff guys!!

Hey Pyrawarriors!

I promise you there will be a sound clip up before the end of March (which is long before the album hits the stores) Your waiting will be rewarded. Matt's got 5 songs down so far - and i tell you, it sounds awesome! When i said that Matt was the perfect fit for us, that was the understatement of the year! :headbang:

Michael.

:devil:

Arghhh can't really wait ;( btw do you have release date of the album already? :p:p:p
I wasn't that excited for a very long time!

When i said that Matt was the perfect fit for us, that was the understatement of the year!

Good to hear this!
I think the fans are all glad that this collaboration is seeing the light of day, is in the final stages and the cd will soon be unleashed upon us.

Yes Matt will be back in Iced Earth and we have been told this is a "1-time only record deal" with Matt and Pyramaze. Although to hear such glowing comments-not just from the fans- but more importantly from the band members, I wonder if Matt and the band have reached an even higher expectation level during recording?
Opened thier own eyes / ears, maybe realizing what they have? Just maybe a chance Matt and Pyramaze will work again in the future?

Put this one under the curious, speculating, wishful thinking catagory.:)

Good to hear this!
I think the fans are all glad that this collaboration is seeing the light of day, is in the final stages and the cd will soon be unleashed upon us.

Yes Matt will be back in Iced Earth and we have been told this is a "1-time only record deal" with Matt and Pyramaze. Although to hear such glowing comments-not just from the fans- but more importantly from the band members, I wonder if Matt and the band have reached an even higher expectation level during recording?
Opened thier own eyes / ears, maybe realizing what they have? Just maybe a chance Matt and Pyramaze will work again in the future?

Put this one under the curious, speculating, wishful thinking catagory.:)

Indeed... I will never put it out of my mind forever that they could work together again. We'll see when the album comes out.

End of March here we come!

Oh sh*t. I just can't find words for this. The closest emotion would be smashing my keyboard in excitement. Just WOW, I've now decided to sit here as long as it takes, refreshing the site three times a second. Let me get some food and drinks, 41 days to go until the end of March.