Tarot Cards

judas69

god is in the radio
Dec 29, 2005
Okay, utilizing the AWESOME POWER of tarot cards .. I will answer all of your questions!

All I ask is that you don't overflow me with questions .. after one person asks, wait until I respond before the next person asks.

That said, this is for "entertainment purposes only" .. :)

Many people are sensitive to music .. it touches people lyrically and musically for whatever reason.

Now, ask me something you want to know about your future .. in business, relationships etc .. something you'd ask a fortune teller :)

Yeah after i asked my question,i was thinking you meant something else,ok i hope this one is better,it's quite interesting tho :)

So,ehmm..will i find someone who love me in the near future?? is this ok?? :)

Yes.. you will find someone (not sure how soon) who is interested in the Arts...though, they will have a "trickster" type of personality.

how about my health?? :) i've done this last summer,their was this girl in Italy and she put the cards too,and she told me the same thing :) not sure what a "trickster" means tho,and what kind of Arts are we talking here??

Someone who likes to Joke around a lot .. but in a good way. Let's see about health ..

I don't know if you just got over something health related, the cards sort of allude to that .. but that it's over. Also, I don't know if you're eating a lot lately (I know I am :tickled: ) but that's what I see .. you over indulging in something that's probably food?.. otherwise, you're health will be very good this year.

And tell me if I'm way off .. don't be afraid to say it! :)

:lol: i figured out ya like food alot :p but yes your way off about that,i eat very bad actually,i love to cook,but eating it,i don't know,i eat one time a day :erk: but good to know i'm in good health atleast for another year :)

what about travelling,i like to travel :)

DAMNIT! Do you smoke? Maybe you're smoking too much? .. I figured food only I think because I'm eating way too much lately :D ..

Honestly though, you should be getting all 3 meals a day .. you're too skinny! (I'm sure you've heard that a lot from any Italian relatives :) )

I don't understand life?
Where did we come from?
Why are we here?
Where are we going?

Susperia said:
Okay I don't believe in any of this kind of stuff... But can you ask what kind of a career I will have? Just for fun.

Your future career will deal with the earth or the processing of earthly resources into something (water related?). It does say you had a past failure somewhere along this path ..and narrowly escaped humiliation.

Otherwise, a garbage collector may be the job for you!

da rock said:
I don't understand life?
Where did we come from?
Why are we here?
Where are we going?

Life cannot be understood.

We came from the void of nothingness, to which we shall return.

We are here for no particular reason at all.

There's no where to go ..except Mcdonalds on Wednesdays (McChicken Day).

judas69 said:
Your future career will deal with the earth or the processing of earthly resources into something (water related?). It does say you had a past failure somewhere along this path ..and narrowly escaped humiliation.

Otherwise, a garbage collector may be the job for you!

Hmm... I don't really see how that relates to me. I'm training to become a fine artist. Maybe what you're talking about is something I'll be doing other than painting, because as we all know, artists never make a living off their work anymore.

Well, that's what the card says .. maybe you'll be using a lot of water colour? :D

Okay, I did a past present future thing ..for a better idea.

Past - This card shows a lot of worry about this ..and the Art thing was likely a new interest for you at the time; perhaps not something you had planned to get into and maybe you're somewhat regretful?

Present - Are you embarassed about your Art, or your choice of career? There is an obstacle there.

Future - Well, you pretty much said it already .. you won't make a career of it.

judas69 said:
Well, that's what the card says .. maybe you'll be using a lot of water colour? :D

Okay, I did a past present future thing ..for a better idea.

Past - This card shows a lot of worry about this ..and the Art thing was likely a new interest for you at the time; perhaps not something you had planned to get into and maybe you're somewhat regretful?

Present - Are you embarassed about your Art, or your choice of career? There is an obstacle there.

Future - Well, you pretty much said it already .. you won't make a career of it.

Wellllll I have recently started using watercolors, and my first project with them was horrible (hence the embarassment?) Perhaps I will be using more in the future. My teacher is always trying to get me more into it, and to loosen up on oils.

And it's true that becoming an artist was never my plan, it just sort of happened.

I'm not embarassed by my work, however I sometimes am embarassed to say I'm an artist because I feel liek people think it's a frivolous career. Sometimes I'm afraid I won't contribute anything worthwhile with it.

All in all I'd say pretty good Judas69. So what kind of questions are more appropriate for Tarot cards ?(I've never used them before and know little about them.)

Actually, just between you and me, I'm using an online Site :tickled:

Couldn't find my deck .. but I do have the Rider Waite one ..somewhere.