tea or coffee

which do you pref?

• Total voters
well ive just gone and made another cup cos id be waiting all fucking eve for you to get up of yer arse and make it for me bitch :p

ikeaboy said:
well ive just gone and made another cup cos id be waiting all fucking eve for you to get up of yer arse and make it for me bitch :p

less of the abuse,you should drink more herbal tea like that limeflower one i suggested - wash yer mouth out yer little horror.

i think out of all the ones i've tasted, I like apple and ginger (that's one flavour, apple n ginger like) with a couple of sugars to bring out the apple flavour - can't stand infusions without a bit of sweetness to em. you can proper taste the ginger as well.

if i can't get that it's either that yogi choko tea or any peppermint infusion i can get me hands on (including the green tea ones). green tea is also class but only for hangovers.

1.04 euros thats unreal. congrats.

mum just bought some coffee - its bloody nasty stuff. what happened to the D.Egburts eh? oh no she just left the empty jar in the cupboard to remind me of the cup of coffee i could have had....can wait till the works done on this flat.

well do you fancy going on the rob for me ?

in relation to the other thread -
ICED TEA IS THE GOD OF DRINKS ALL SHALL BOW AND QUIVER IN ITS MIGHTY AWESOME SHADOW.

but iced coffee is the retard of all drinks all shall patronisingly smile at it and make 'allowences' for its existence.

blackeyed said:
but iced coffee is the retard of all drinks all shall patronisingly smile at it and make 'allowences' for its existence.

i hear you blacky, i hear you, damn greeks

i prefer tea, especially mint tea, but i drink coffee more often cos it's easier to get it when i go out.
there is something i can't understand, why do you british people put milk on your tea :confused: