tea or coffee

which do you pref?

• Total voters
thank you susie! :D

bambi and strangelight, have you ever tasted snails? you cant talk about something you never tried! and i said i never tried slugs!
i mentioned the tea with milk, cos when i was in the other airline i used to fly to the uk, and the passengers used to finish with the milk on board to put it in their tea :erk:

good man good man, thats what we like to hear boy, sure why not have another one, im off now again for one, sure tis only grand boy only grand

ado just translated it, my lord (or lady). used in a court of law to address a judge. when youve proven your point. which i did

i note pistolero has not contributed to the tea count. undoubtedly drinking cans of dutch gold while out janting in a stolen jammer.

my : The possessive form of I

sister :A female having the same parents as another or one parent in common with another.

made : Produced or manufactured by constructing, shaping, or forming. Produced or created artificially.

buns : A small bread roll, often sweetened or spiced and sometimes containing dried fruit. In this case my sister made them so they are poisonous.

poisonous : Capable of harming or killing by or as if by poison; toxic or venomous

sometimes it's difficult to understand you guys! you should write more accessible english :p

thanx for the details steve, but that wasn't necessary! i didn't know what buns was, though :p