tea or coffee

which do you pref?

• Total voters
coming from someone who bangs on in portugese i think youve a bloody nerve :tickled:

do you know what a group of you lot or dem bloody spaniard language students sound like??

geese.jpg

Bambi said:
coming from someone who bangs on in portugese i think youve a bloody nerve :tickled:

do you know what a group of you lot or dem bloody spaniard language students sound like??

it was just a little bit! and on the post after i explained way i wrote in portuguese and not english...

we dont sound like ducks or rabbits! and at least we try to speake english with you foreigns even in our own countries! do you understand a thing of portuguese or spanish? maybe a few words and that's it! so dont you make fun of us! :yell:

so why the JAYSUS do porto/spanic teenagers come over here (in their blind gaurdian t-shirts that are two sizes too big for em) allegedly to learn english and then spend all their time wandering around the city in packs of SIX MILLION all screaming at each other simultaneously in portugese??

QUACK!!

Bambi said:
so why the JAYSUS do porto/spanic teenagers come over here (in their blind gaurdian t-shirts that are two sizes too big for em) allegedly to learn english and then spend all their time wandering around the city in packs of SIX MILLION all screaming at each other simultaneously in portugese??

QUACK!!

every country has stupid people, you cant generalize!

perhaps, but we dont send a 60 gazillion strong invasion force of our pubescent idiots over to your country to run around shouting their heads in a foreign language all sumer. We send em to GAA matches instead :tickled:

i bet it's something they do in irish tea that makes it addictive
i found package of bewleys golden once in a closet at home and kept drinking it for all night
did give me the runnings thoug, turned package said 1999 :(

i drink bout 2 cups a day
learnt to drink coffee when people added chocolate and whiskey, but need decaf mostly, it is evil.