tea or coffee

which do you pref?

• Total voters
Bambi said:
i note pistolero has not contributed to the tea count. undoubtedly drinking cans of dutch gold while out janting in a stolen jammer.

:tickled: i missed all this last night, just getting the tea in now, had my morning fix of coffee, and this multi vitamin juice i got in Lidl, looks like tomato juice but tastes alright, but yea back to the tea, aint it just fucking grand eh, slurp slurp ooo yea

what a kunt, damn tea gone cold and my mug is half full, anyone else have that problem?, like your doing something and you forget about it, fuckin hell, :erk: ah well i guess its time for another hot mugga T... this mug has the words 'country vegatable' on it, will have to change that for a proper T mug, not good enough, what the fuck was i thinking there eh

this morning i had just made thee perfect brew and i had to proper gulp it down so that i could walk some of the way with the boyf back to his from mine (i didnt have to like but im sorta joined to him at the hip) and when i came back there was half a mug of cold but once perfect tea.....i felt so ashamed and disgusted with myself.

i think i might stick the kettle on now actually vikkers is on her way round...

ikeaboy said:
what a kunt, damn tea gone cold and my mug is half full, anyone else have that problem?, like your doing something and you forget about it, fuckin hell, :erk: ah well i guess its time for another hot mugga T... this mug has the words 'country vegatable' on it, will have to change that for a proper T mug, not good enough, what the fuck was i thinking there eh
happens to me in work all the time, i do be gutted. Or worse still i decide to take the mug with me to avoid cold tea syndrome and then i put it down on someones desk and forget where it is :yell: . im reduced to drinking tea out of lttle poxy cups for the rest of the day :erk:

had a cuppa with suppa, a cuppa for the leaba now i think

its a kunt aint it though? aye i think ive had my last sup for the night, though i reckon our stevo will keep the kettle warm til the maidin, slan!