TECH DEATH MIX FOR YOU TO TRY

hey nsguitar, good work! your mix have big potential, i like samples you used here, not typical slate sound m/

(oh i see now when i downloaded files, that there are no midi, or multitracks for drums:( )

Yeah Thanks! I just used some of my own samples. I'm really starting to stray away from slate tones and starting to really like very natural sounding snares and kicks.. The kick I used is one that I sampled as well!

BTW, what did you use to record the guitar DIs? They sound really good.

It was recorded a few years ago now but as i recall I used my Ibanez RG7321 with Seymour Duncan SH-1 59 (7 string) through an MBOX 2 mini and planetwaves cables. hope that's a specific enough answer for you.

i like yur mix a lot, ive not had chance to listen to it through a decent sound source yet though but the phatness still comes through.

Do you have the ability to use a real amp? I think the sim/impulses is hindering your guitar tone.

i do not have that option unfortunately, i played this song live with my band once through a Marshall Mode Four which i accidentally had on the clean channel after the pedal reset after sound check so i just had clean channel distorted a bit with a maxon 808 cutting through about 30db louder than everyone else. not a great gig. .. but for practice i had the option of using a 6505+ which was sexy. if anyone on this board has the power to reamp this through one of those or an original 5150 or something that would be amazing, i always wanted to hear this song played through a Randall too. just putting that out there.

lol my second mix got buried beneath the ton of responses, really really cool song, it definitely deserves the attention. Post more soon!

this is pretty good but your triggers are failing a bit, for example there is no ride cymbal. probably my fault for providing you with shit midi in the first place.
hhmmm, ohh, eee, yyyy, oki i fix this problem ;)

Stay metal,