Technical vs Progressive Metal

LaBrie is a good 70% of their problems, hahah.

But yeah I agree, they do need more good songs. A good chunk of their shit isnt memorable.

LaBrie is fine. At the very least passable. It's not LaBrie that writes 20 minute wankfests with circus music breaks.

Reactions: CiG
I just posted a bunch of unapologetically DUMB hardcore songs. Why aren’t you over-analyzing that?

Mostly being (I’m assuming a high functioning) autistic and judging music based on a mostly mathematical scale. Ok? This is right brain shit, bruh. What are you doing here?

Last edited:
I’m assuming you’re high functioning. Music is not your forte, regardless. Can we agree? Or are you just trying to lord a mathematical aspect of it that doesn’t necessarily register with people who love this music?

Mostly being (I’m assuming a high functioning) autistic and judging music based on a mostly mathematical scale. Ok? This is right brain shit, bruh. What are you doing here?

I don't see how I'm mathematical about music at all. Slapping an x/10 is just a convenient and rather arbitrary label to put into simple, quantitative terms how much I enjoy a song. I'm probably one of the least autistic people on this forum btw.

I don't see how I'm mathematical about music at all. Slapping an x/10 is just a convenient and rather arbitrary label to put into simple, quantitative terms how much I enjoy a song. I'm probably one of the least autistic people on this forum btw.

Prove it, nerd.