Thales Track With Vocals!

Originally posted by Opet
I took for granted that I'd be able to sign back on and finish where I left off. I signed off at 12 minutes left and then signed off at 23 minutes left the second time and... well, I had to copy over the download 3 times before I could stay online for an hour and get it all. :rolleyes:

*tries to process all that excessive information..*

:D

"Fogbound"? "Be-kon-ing".

Hmm.. yes? :confused:
Do you think there's something wrong with those? :confused:

Uhm yeah anyway, your point isn't getting across. :)

I thought for a moment you might think that. Then I thought "Nah! He knows I like it. He must!" I guess I was wrong.

I like the lyrics. I wondered if you decided to write them or not. I remember you doubting yourself in a way. That you'd be too picky to be happy with what you came up with. I should have remembered that. I didn't mean to make you think otherwise. I like them because it's not a common phrasing of words (to me).

I've never used the word fogbound before. That, to me, is creative and interesting. As far as beckoning, I was commenting really on the way Marko pronounced it. It reminded me of how death vocalists often pronounce words differently (whether on purpose or not) so they'll fit better or even sound better in the song.

Excessive information? I was just venting. :D I'm better now. Seeing how I got your attention, what's up next on the record with vocals list?

Originally posted by Opet
I thought for a moment you might think that. Then I thought "Nah! He knows I like it. He must!" I guess I was wrong.

You can stop guessing. :)

I figured you liked it all, but yet my own insecurities kicked in and, uhm, gave me shit.

like the lyrics. I wondered if you decided to write them or not. I remember you doubting yourself in a way. That you'd be too picky to be happy with what you came up with.

Yeah, eventfully I ended up writing the lyrics for this particular song, as well as three other. I'm not TOO happy about the lyrics, even though I've gotten nothing but good feedback (except the few things pointed out by Wanderingblade, kudos to ya mate!)

I should have remembered that. I didn't mean to make you think otherwise. I like them because it's not a common phrasing of words (to me).

Heh, I certainly don't hope anyone thinks THAT sort of stuff is part of my daily vocabulary. Like, /console, *exec english.cfg*... yes, I did resort to an online dictionary when I couldn't find the proper equivalent for the Finnish word I was thinking of.

Excessive information? I was just venting. :D I'm better now. Seeing how I got your attention, what's up next on the record with vocals list?

Hheheheh, it was excessive information only for my drunken brain, and I'm still really PLASTERED! Uh, I hate replying to stuff when hammered.... uh yeah, ANYWAYS!

Next up on the list is: the quest whether we'll get signed or not! We've received an offer from A Recording Company some time ago, but it was only today (or yesterday, or tomorrow, depending on where you live) that we sent the papers back. If we don't hear anything... well, then we'll probably kill ourselves. :p

Oh, I mean that we'll record all songs at home (PROPERLY, this time) and try to get signed to another label. Yah right.

Originally posted by Hearse
No oiskos tänään Corneriin lähtiöitä?
Me ainakin aateltiin sinne puskea tänään :D

ps. Toni, Lassi ja Marko mukaan kans :D ;)

:cry: Ja just tuona viikonloppuna mä olin poissa kaupungista.
Vittu, otataan tossa joku kerta uudestaan, että meikäkin pääsee...:p

Originally posted by saturnix
vortex, are you a hestnaes fan, or is your name a coincidence?

I'm sorry, I have no clue about that..
The name is some five years old and I guess it just sounded cool to my teenage ears back then, and has stuck ever since. So there... ;)

Terve :D

I really liked the song with vocals :headbang:
your debute album will be great....
cheesy but true :lol:

Originally posted by Silent Downfall

overall, not impressed. i guess you can keep it up tho if you want i doubt you will get anywhere but oh well welcome to my reality.

uhm...I guess the main reason for having a band is because it´s fun?
I dont think the Thales guys playes just to get anywhere, if they do it will be a bonus for them ofcourse....wich I think they will :D