Thanks for the Support, Division!

Rick Pierpont

Odin's Court Guitar
Oct 1, 2003
Morrisville, NC
www.myspace.com
Hey guys,

I just wanted to thank all of you for coming out last night and supporting us and the local prog/power scene! It was great seeing all of you since I don't get to see you guys that much (except for Ron who I see every day!).

I'm looking forward to upcoming shows we have together! It will be much nicer playing without all the drama that surrounds some of these national shows! We get 10 minutes to setup, they get two hours. We have the same equipment!! WTF?!?!?!? Oh well...

Baltimore will get rocked out at our show on Feb. 25! I think y'all will like Mac's. Decent sized place, very nice sound system and someone who knows how to run it! Nice stage with a kickin' drum riser! The whole place is pretty clean and its in a decent area! Plus, Essex is the metal heart of MD!

Oogadee Boogadee said:
ahh, it was a great show! very tight performance.

looking forward to coming back to Essex!

How big is that drum riser BTW?
Thanks James! I almost didn't recognize you with all that hair! :lol:

Hell yeah! Should be an awesome night!

Hmmm... not sure, I'm sure we can get some measurements. I can assure you that it is bigger than the riser at the Hot Spot! Possibly larger than Jaxx (I think the stage is as well). I do know that the sound system was kicking ass when I checked out Images of Eden a month ago. The band that came on afterwards had acoustic drums and the soundman knew how to get them kickin'!!!

noodlesatf said:
Hey, it was good getting a chance to catch you guys finally, even if I never got a chance to talk with any of you.

Your singer looks like the bassist from Spinal Tap. :Spin:
Damn dude! I was looking forward to meeting you. Where did they keep you hidden? Hmmm...

Hahahahaha!!! As long as our drummer doesn't spontaneously combust, we'll be in good shape! ;)

noodlesatf said:
I should warn you, if you do that, then Rick and are going with fullstacks.

How many cabs can we scrounge up? I can't imagine how loud my amp would be with, say, four 4x12s...

Oh, and it was a pleasure catching you guys. I especially liked the use of dissonance in the harmonies. :D

Seriously, I wonder WTF was up with Seven Witches? They've never been anything but cool to us...

Oogadee Boogadee said:
Sweet. John and I should combine drumsets.
It really is! lol!!! Since you are both right-handed and both play acoustic sets, you may want to discuss with him the possibility of sharing drums? I don't know if that is something that drummers can do comfortably or not and I have not mentioned anything like that to John. Just a thought.

noodlesatf said:
I should warn you, if you do that, then Rick and are going with fullstacks.
Yeah, with double Roadkings! :Spin:

noodlesatf said:
About a foot below your head. I'm so short, I have problems getting on roller coasters.
lol!! I figured that Mike or Ron would've introduced you, but then again...

eaeolian said:
How many cabs can we scrounge up? I can't imagine how loud my amp would be with, say, four 4x12s...

Oh, and it was a pleasure catching you guys. I especially liked the use of dissonance in the harmonies. :D

Seriously, I wonder WTF was up with Seven Witches? They've never been anything but cool to us...

Hahahaha!! Essex would NEVER be the same. None of us would.

Oh thanks bud!:hotjump: That won't happen again!

I don't know. Maybe it was Jack's time of the month. He was cool last time we played with them. For someone who personally caused a show to run over two hours late, he surely had nothing to say as far as I was concerned. He was foul though.

noodlesatf said:
What, did something happen after I left?

No, it was more of an all night ongoing sort of thing. No biggie. Jack was feeling his oats. Apparently, he doesn't know how to tell time either.

Rick Pierpont said:
No, it was more of an all night ongoing sort of thing. No biggie. Jack was feeling his oats. Apparently, he doesn't know how to tell time either.

Last time I saw him, he fell asleep in a booth while talking to us. Literally. "Well, I'm moved to Splawn am....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ"