Thanx for finally showing up here Daniel!!!

Deliverance6

Jun 4, 2003
Ann Arbor Michigan U.S.
Visit site
Since the beginning of this year Daniel has been coming around more and Anders has fallen off the map (busy I know) and I just wanted to throw a thanx for showin your face around here.......I feel really good as a fan when the band takes some interest in what we as fans are discussing and shit......and I cant wait for Anders to be back throwin comments round as well.....ROKK....

Reece

Haha, a Daniel appreciation thread. Yeah it kind of feels good to know the band gives a shit about what we talk about here.. Rökk... and so on. Time for some precious sleep... wednesday beer is not worth the money... at all

A Dan appreciation thread? Then...

Daniel, I really like your style. The sound of your drumming is so particular and helps the band's sound a fucking lot by giving it that dymamic feel even if the feeling overall is so sad.

And Subdive is nice. ;)

Daniel is cool!

and btw, I was last week in Falun, nice quiet town!

and thanx ott0 for showing us little of the nightlife in Falun:)

LoboUivante said:
:guh: cretin? but what's with you? didn't you notice with the foolish emoticons I was kidding? if you got something shoved up your ass don't go barking on my corner...

Ok LOBO....dont go poo pooing Daniel.....he is cool and he will show up at your house and kill you in the night.....have you actually ever seen a cretin...look up a medical picture of a cretin and tell me it isnt the slightest bit funny.....my girlfriend calls me s cretin all the time and we laugh our asses off.....so dont go gettin your panties all in a bunch....seems to me that you were the one missing the funny...and if not who cares....

ooo....your all amidst enlightenment and gloominess(WTF).....haha.....I dont kiss anyones ass.....just because you are humorless and bitchy doesnt mean the rest of the world has to see things your way.....oh....and the fanboy thing.....you can say what you want.....I have contributed alot to this forum.....and everyone knows it....you making stupid comments like "LoboUivante jesus, what a crappy conceptual song." and "LoboUivante omg, when did Jonas stop playing the drums??"....you have impressed me with those posts....Ill tell you that much.....why dont you just cool it and be useful here.....instead of taking things the wrong way.....no need to fight here......especially with the drummer of Katatonia....show some fucking respect.

if you had previously refered to the other thread, you would see we both have perceived our limiting point. about the other stuff you have said, quite frankly i just don't care. and i'll cease this talk because there's no profit from it, i won't even take the time to insult you or getting personal. have a nice day.