THE 2010 WINTER OLYMPIC GAMES

All female alpine skiers have such fat asses for some reason.

Same as male figure skaters not that I watch their asses or something it's just that they're really quite big. But I can understand that when I imagine the hard work they do when training their muscilar body, their muscilar ass and such. They have a strong ass.

I think the Olympics where countries boycotted it, or when Hitler hosted it, or when terrorists killed the Israeli team were probably worse.

good point...too bad when people (more so media) lose perspective.

Same as male figure skaters not that I watch their asses or something it's just that they're really quite big. But I can understand that when I imagine the hard work they do when training their muscilar body, their muscilar ass and such. They have a strong ass.

:lol:...good ass talk going on...I love it. Mogul dudes and dudets probably have nice tough asses. Just the physicality of it nevermind the countless number of moguls the ass must of banged into over time?:)

Speaking of asses and figure skating. Scott Hamilton is now hyping up the male figure skating feud going on between the American and Russian skater who currently stand 1 & 2. Oh the drama and machismo!?:rolleyes:

Right now I'm focused on how well Peter Forsberg's firm ass will handle playing in another olympics in 30 minutes, fuck I love Olympic hockey.

Yeah I love it too. Swedens firmest ass and one of my alltime fave players...its been a while since I've seen Forsberg play some competative meaningful hockey.

Press is calling VAN2010 a contender for worst olympics ever, yay....ah well.

I had hoped Canada had a chance to show the world were awesome and maybe gain some respect, but nooooooooooooooo.........

That's bs...because there's been alot of delays because of the weather situation...and the speed skating zamboni's have fucked up the ice a few times...I mean it sucks yeah, but don't base the olympics on shit like that. It should be based on the level of competition.

good point. Its the warmest recorded temperature in February in 114 years...

Overall, I have to work on my patriotism forsure. But , you have to admit , lot of the Olympics are so badly organized/planned/executed it hurts.

good point. Its the warmest recorded temperature in February in 114 years...

Overall, I have to work on my patriotism forsure. But , you have to admit , lot of the Olympics are so badly organized/planned/executed it hurts.

Yeah...well not this one, I find it's really well organised. I mean the 20,000 tickets is probably from the events on Cypress Hill. Now tell me who the fuck wants to stand waist deep in fucking mud To watch an event?

Not me.

I'm loving these Olympics so far and some negative issues are simply uncontrollable...but having ice problems in the Winter Games especially in Canada is inexcusable! I put the Winter Games high above Nascar...but the ice problems are equivalent to the Daytona 500 having thier pothole problem. THIS JUST CANNOT HAPPEN PERIOD!

Dude...the ice problems we're caused by the zamboni's not on how the temperature was lol...No one could have predicted a malfunction from one of the zamboni's.

Props to the German hockey team, they did a really great game and brought some fighting spirit unlike Belarus against Finland. Franzén will definitely swap places with Weinhandl I think, awesome game by him.

Dude...the ice problems we're caused by the zamboni's not on how the temperature was lol...No one could have predicted a malfunction from one of the zamboni's.

:lol::lol::lol:
You are making my point. I have no problem with natural out of anybody's control outdoor weather stuff. But the controlled indoor mechanical stuff..inexcusable. Fine even if there is a said problem...to have it go on as long as it did was unfortunate for the speedskaters who totally rely on timing and preparation. You mean in all of Canada a functional Zamboni could not be had in some of the worlds most important sporting events?:lol:

:lol::lol::lol:
You are making my point. I have no problem with natural out of anybody's control outdoor weather stuff. But the controlled indoor mechanical stuff..inexcusable. Fine even if there is a said problem...to have it go on as long as it did was unfortunate for the speedskaters who totally rely on timing and preparation. You mean in all of Canada a functional Zamboni could not be had in the worlds most important sporting event?:lol:

You must have misunderstood...How is someone supposed to predict a malfunction...it happens dude. I don't think it's gonna blemish the olympics.

You must have misunderstood...How is someone supposed to predict a malfunction...it happens dude. I don't think it's gonna blemish the olympics.

I understand. Though it is a slight blemish, it will far from nor will I let this ruin my Olympic experience. As I said before I'm enjoying the shit out of this so far.

Havent been watching much 'cuz I dont care... but some of the womens hockey scores are hilarious.

Canada - 18 Slovakia - 0
US - 12 China - 1
Canada - 10 Switzerland - 1
US - 13 Russian Federation - 0
Canada - 13 Sweden - 1

I can only wonder what teams might meet in the finals.

Does anyone else have trouble picturing a chinese hockey team, male or female?

Yeah, I like how Shaun supposably took it very easy on his first run?... this was still an amazing thing to see.

Lindsey Vonn is my new Olympic hero. I know, I know, the leg injury was a bit over-done / hyped? The Downhill skiiers however are a different breed...its nuts...my favorite most exciting event by far. For her to win gold basically on one wheel in that type of event...very commendable and heroic!

Shawni Davis going around a turn on a speed-skating track is the definition of smooth...a beautiful / impressive thing to see.

I really can't seem to fall asleep tonight, which is perfect because then I can watch the Czechs and the Slovaks duke it out. First real game in the men's tournament.